Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Are yoel gold's videos for young kids?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 06 2022, 11:07 pm
My kids are 9, 7 and 3. Thinking of paying for illuminate that was advertised everywhere.
Can someone please post a review on it? Is it good? How long is it? Is it appropriate for little kids?
I see he came out with a few videos and there's a special fee for a bundle of videos... Are they all kid friendly? Thanks

amother
Hotpink

Post Sat, Aug 06 2022, 11:46 pm
I just watched one with my 13 year old. Maybe your 9 year old will like it if s/he is mature but I can’t see the younger ones going for it. My kids wouldn’t have liked it at 9 either. But there’s one from the CCHF that’s geared toward younger kids.

amother
Starflower

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 12:20 am
I agree with the above poster. A mature 9 yr old maybe, definitely not for the 7 and 3 year old

amother
Charcoal

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 12:23 am
Check out the oorah videos. There are some geared towards kids and meant for tisha B’Av

mra01385

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 12:29 am
also aleph beta has Cartoon videos for kids about tisha bav.

amother
Rainbow

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 12:52 am
Free online Tisha B'Av Camp good for younger and mid-age kids
https://www.chabad.org/kids/ar.....p.htm
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note