Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
What age to stop swaddling baby?
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 06 2022, 11:24 pm
amother [ Honeysuckle ] wrote:
This is not normal.
How long was she kept on her back for?

Most of her awake time🙈🙈🙈🙈

When I found out I was very upset. Now they don’t but I made a big fuss

amother
Black

Post Sat, Aug 06 2022, 11:26 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Most of her awake time🙈🙈🙈🙈

When I found out I was very upset. Now they don’t but I made a big fuss

Them leaving her on her back because she cried on her tummy, is no different than her being swaddled because she sleeps well like this....... unfortunately, most daycares leave babies in the position that they don't cry in.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 06 2022, 11:37 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Them leaving her on her back because she cried on her tummy, is no different than her being swaddled because she sleeps well like this....... unfortunately, most daycares leave babies in the position that they don't cry in.

I don’t think you mean to come across like this and your advice and comments are true
But,
As a mother who simply didn’t know better your making me feel even worse. I asked for advice here bec … I didn’t know!
So no need to rub in the salt.

amother
Black

Post Sat, Aug 06 2022, 11:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don’t think you mean to come across like this and your advice and comments are true
But,
As a mother who simply didn’t know better your making me feel even worse. I asked for advice here bec … I didn’t know!
So no need to rub in the salt.

I'm really sorry. I don't mean to hurt you. I'm just trying to express the severity of the situation. I'm so sorry.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 8:28 am
amother [ Black ] wrote:
I'm really sorry. I don't mean to hurt you. I'm just trying to express the severity of the situation. I'm so sorry.

Thanks

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 8:36 am
op, is ur baby still at that sitter?
you sound like a concerned mom who wants to educate yourself and do better, youve read all our responses here. its time to drop the swaddle. im sure the first few nights will be difficult but its much safer without swaddlign, especially if she will begin turning over soon. maybe have her sleep with you and dh for the next few nights so she feels comforted (we cosleep). and if you have more kids in the future iyh there are many that do not swaddle at all (us included)

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 8:49 am
7 months old is way too long to be swaddling. Baby needs to be able to move around.
[locked at the request of OP -mod]
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics