Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Mikvah w/Allowances
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Begonia

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 10:43 pm
amother [ Banana ] wrote:
Just updating that I went recently to the NH mikvah phase 2 and did not see any sign anywhere. I was looking out for it. So if there is 1 somewhere it's not conspicuous.

I was there Thursday night and they had a sign on the phase 2 entrance that no nail polish is allowed.

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 12:24 am
amother [ Begonia ] wrote:
I was there Thursday night and they had a sign on the phase 2 entrance that no nail polish is allowed.

Where? How did I miss it? I had a fresh manicure, obviously didn't flaunt it but no one said anything. I'm so curious! I don't remember seeing anything on the outside door. I looked around in the reception area and didn't see anything.
Hopefully this will be my month and I won't need to go back for another long while but if I do I'll look more carefully outside.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 2:48 am
The Mikva on Madison has a very clear sign hanging on the door before entering that they don’t allow one to toivel with nail polish.
While one might say that their rav allows it, the attendants at the Mikva are required to follow the ruling of the rav that oversees all that particular mikvahs shailos.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Oct 18 2022, 10:24 pm
I just went to the New Hampshire ave phase 1 mikvah (complete with that sign about nail polish on the door) with a fresh dark maroon acrylic gel mani/pedi. I declined to be checked, and the mikvah attendant was totally fine with that. As I was disrobing to dip, all she did was ask me if I asked a rav about the nail polish, and I said “Yes.” That was it. Got to dip and it was all good.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries