Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Chossidmom's Spam Thread of Covid Vaccine Info - welcome
  Previous  1  2  3 12  13  14 44  45  46  Next

amother
Tealblue

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 11:31 am
ChossidMom wrote:
I respectfully disagree with the action part. I agree with the bit about stress.
You can relax once you know you have done your hishtadlus.
Checking your heart is good but not enough. And neither is bloodwork enough.
Myocarditis is not the only damage that can happen from the shots.
There are many other issues that can build up over time.
I strongly recommend either finding an alternative medicine healer or doing research to find a detox protocol. This is serious business.
Once you know that you've done the maximum you can, then it's time to let go and let Hashem do the rest.

I totally agree with "Stay healthy and calm!".

I am in awe of your hypocrisy. You feel it's a problem to perhaps hurt someone's feelings, but have no problem scaring people who have takem a shot already that they might be in danger!?

I stand by what I said - the shots are safe, and the primary motivation of many antivaxxers is because it gives them an educated feeling.

There is so much misinformation in this thread it's scary .

"I strongly recommend either finding an alternative medicine healer or doing research to find a detox protocol. This is serious business."

Yes it is business. Mucho business. Why do you think Mercola, Alex Jones, and all the other alt-health COVID conspiracy natural doctors push this vaccine and detox disinfo? Because they makes million. Alternative health is a huge business, the difference being that they have no accountability, unlike real doctors.

They scare you to pay for worthless treatments that cannot even be proven in any scientific study while convincing you that it is actually the medical field which is corrupt! Who are they kidding!? Which pushes treatments that worked and double blind tested and which is based on evidence-free practice?

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 12:14 pm
amother [ Tealblue ] wrote:
I am in awe of your hypocrisy. You feel it's a problem to perhaps hurt someone's feelings, but have no problem scaring people who have takem a shot already that they might be in danger!?

I stand by what I said - the shots are safe, and the primary motivation of many antivaxxers is because it gives them an educated feeling.

There is so much misinformation in this thread it's scary .

"I strongly recommend either finding an alternative medicine healer or doing research to find a detox protocol. This is serious business."

Yes it is business. Mucho business. Why do you think Mercola, Alex Jones, and all the other alt-health COVID conspiracy natural doctors push this vaccine and detox disinfo? Because they makes million. Alternative health is a huge business, the difference being that they have no accountability, unlike real doctors.

They scare you to pay for worthless treatments that cannot even be proven in any scientific study while convincing you that it is actually the medical field which is corrupt! Who are they kidding!? Which pushes treatments that worked and double blind tested and which is based on evidence-free practice?

I don't think she's scaring her. She's being helpful. The poster asked for advice and she's giving it to her. Perhaps it's causing you to be afraid since you took it? I would suggest you stop reading this thread.

And if you believe it's the Dr's pushing Detox protocols over the medical industry that's pushing the vaccines that don't work to make millions your wrong. There are plenty of Dr's pushing a Detox protocol and don't make a penny off it. They can actually tell you what to purchase in your local store.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 2:20 pm
Detox info:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/......html

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 2:24 pm
BTW all the info on these sites and the flccc.net site (frontline doctors) is free info and the doctors don't make any money from publicizing this. They also recommend Ivermectin on which they make zero money.

amother
Tealblue

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 3:27 pm
They also happen to be nuts
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/arti.....ctors

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 3:27 pm
Turbo Charged Cancer. Why More Doctors Won’t Speak Up. Plus, Dr. Shmuel Shapira, perhaps most senior ranking medical scientist in the world to openly criticize the Covid shots, speaks out &censored.
Today as we mourn the destruction of the Holy Temples and other massacres in our history, there is tragically something new to add. May G-d have mercy and let the death stop, and redeem the world.
Brucha Weisberger
21 hr ago
BS”D

Etana Hecht wrote a very powerful article last week about aggressive cancers popping up like wildflowers after the shots. I’m republishing it here for those who haven’t seen it, because it’s so important.

After reading it, you may wonder why more people in a position to speak up aren’t doing so. One reason is because the government is scaring the wits out of them, and most people tragically bow in submission. I personally know two people who were brave enough to speak up and were contacted by government representatives afterwards.

Anyone of any note, and no matter how highly respected, who speaks out against the government narrative will immediately find themselves smeared, threatened, censored, or deplatformed.

See this quote from Kanekoa’s Newsletter last week. (I’ll include more of his article at the end of my post, with the original link.)

Twitter Censors Pfizer-Injured Israeli COVID Vaccine Director

Professor Shmuel Shapira, M.D., MPH, served as the Director General of the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR) between 2013 and 2021, where he led Israel’s effort to develop a coronavirus vaccine.

Prof. Shapira is also the founder and head of the Department of Military Medicine of the Hebrew University Faculty of Medicine and IDF Medical Corps. He is a Senior Research Fellow at the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism (ICT) at Reichman University in Israel.

Shapira previously served as Deputy Director General of the Hadassah Medical Organization and as the Director of the Hebrew University Hadassah School of Public Health. He is a Full Colonel (Res.) in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and served as the IDF Head of Trauma Branch.

He has published more than 110 peer-reviewed scientific articles and is the editor of Essentials of Terror Medicine, Best Practice for Medical Management of Terror Incidents, and Medical Response to Terror Threats.

Last week, Twitter censored Prof. Shapira—who was "physically injured” after his third Pfizer vaccine—and forced him to remove a post which said: "Monkey pox cases were rare for years. During the last years a single case was documented in Israel. It is well established the mRNA vaccines affect the natural immune system. A monkey pox outbreak following massive covid vaccination: *Is not a coincidence."

I bring these examples not to discourage anyone from speaking up, but rather to answer those people who still have a hard time believing the truth, and who question “if so many people would really be getting hurt so badly, wouldn’t the doctors be telling us?”

Back to the cancer that has exploded since the Covid shot rollout. Top pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole , whom I’m privileged to know, was probably the first to bring to public attention the tumor explosion, as he was finding it in his lab. Now many others are noticing it, too.

Here are excerpts from what Etana wrote:

Turbo-Cancer
By Etana Hecht

Chief of Pathology
Dr. Ute Kruger is a researcher and senior physician at Lunds University in Sweden. She’s the former Chief of Pathology, a field that she’s worked in for the last 25 years, with a specialty in breast cancer diagnosis for the past 18 years. She’s studied thousands of autopsies and breast cancer samples. She’s extremely familiar with the industry and patient age, tumor size, and malignancy grade are all within her field of expertise and have had a natural rhythm throughout her career. That natural rhythm came to a halt in 2021 once the vaccine rollout began.

https://rumble.com/v1do1rb-cov......html

Doctors for Covid Ethics posted an interview with her where she shared her concerns about unusual features that have been showing up in samples from the past year.

Age - The average ages of the samples she received dropped, with a rise in the number of samples from people in their 30’s-50’s.

Size - It used to be unusual for Dr. Kruger to find a tumor 3 cm in size. In this new environment, she’s regularly seeing tumors of 4 cm, 8 cm, 10 cm, and the occasional 12 cm. In a shocking anecdote, 2 weeks ago she found a 16 cm tumor that took up an entire bt.

Multiple Tumors - Dr. Kruger has begun to see more cases of multiple tumors growing in the same patient, sometimes even in both breasts. She had 3 cases within 3 weeks of patients who had tumors growing in multiple organs. One had tumors in his/her breast, pancreas and lungs within months of getting vaccinated.

Recurrence - There has been an uptick in patients who have been in remission from their cancer for many years, suddenly getting an aggressive recurrence of their cancer shortly after vaccination.

Speaking Out
Dr. Kruger initially thought that these turbo cancers, as she calls them, were due to delayed doctor appointments from Covid lockdowns, but that period is long over, and the tumors are still growing aggressively, and in younger patients. She reported some of these cases to the FDA, and while some higher-ups initially agreed to meet with her, they canceled the meeting with no explanation the next day and sent a phone agent to take her report instead.

Six months ago Dr. Kruger appeared at a panel in Germany to present her theory that vaccination is causing aggressive tumors, and she asked for help from the doctors at that summit in collecting data. Unfortunately, few of them have been willing to collect that data and share it with her.

Autopsies
Part of Dr. Kruger’s time is spent on autopsies, and she drew attention to numerous concerning anomalies.

A 60-year-old had multiple malignant diseases. He got 2 doses of the Covid vaccine during chemotherapy and then developed Guillain Barre Syndrome. She found inflammation in the spinal cord, brain, and blood vessels.

An 80-yr-old woman became paralyzed one month after vaccination. Dr. Kruger found a hemorrhage in the spinal cord near the neck, which is something she’s never seen before. Under the microscope, she saw inflammation in the vessel that caused the rupture and caused bleeding. She also found inflammation in the heart muscles, which is myocarditis.

Dr. Kruger was called to settle a dispute between a family of a deceased person, and the doctors who signed the autopsy. The family and their physician believed the death was a result of the Covid vaccine, yet the ones who performed the autopsy didn’t come up with any findings to support that and did not link the death to the vaccine. When Dr. Kruger performed her own autopsy, she found evidence of myocarditis and vasculitis- inflammation of blood vessels in the lungs. The original autopsy either missed those signals or didn’t look for them, and the family was correct. Dr. Kruger shared her opinion, supported by another senior-level pathologist from Germany, that the death was indeed due to the Covid vaccine.

Dr. Kruger outlined 3 major issues with the way autopsies are currently being run in practice:

Patient information is sloppy. Dr. Kruger personally had several cases where clinicians had written that the patient was unvaccinated for the autopsy, when in fact in their medical files it was documented that they were vaccinated for Covid.

The typical autopsy doesn’t run exams deep enough to diagnose the root cause of certain medical issues. They don't do rigorous histopathological testing of the tissues where vaccine damage would likely show up, but which is necessary to detect markers of vaccine-induced injury, such as immunological infiltrates or spike proteins in myocardial tissues. Dr. Kruger ran more thorough exams and found myocarditis and inflammations that were missed by the original autopsy.

There’s a lack of experience in evaluating these findings, and a lack of desire to properly contextualize cases. In addition, most autopsy clinicians don’t report cases to the FDA.

While Dr. Kruger’s testimony is by nature anecdotal, as a top-level pathologist of many years, her concerns should be taken very seriously and investigated further. Of course, that would require an honest regulation system which seems to be sorely lacking these days.

“I’m Watching People Being Killed”
Dr. Kruger stated that she sees vaccination as a trigger for fast-growing tumors and autoimmune diseases. She’s seeing a lot of inflammation alongside tumors, and of course, it’s not only breast cancer. Many other pathologists have reported to Dr. Kruger that they’re seeing an elevation in cancers, cancers in multiple organs, and rare cancers.

She ended off by saying “I studied medicine because I wanted to help people. But now it feels like I’m watching people being killed and there’s nothing I can do”.

The first step to solving any issue is acknowledging there’s a problem. We have a huge problem, and in order to begin to resolve it, it must be acknowledged. It’s time to start pressuring doctors to speak out. Any doctor who’s aware enough to understand that something is off must begin to address the issue. An additional motivation may be the pressure of knowing that it’s all about to blow up, and they don’t want to be standing on the wrong side of the line when it does.

Clown World - Honk
Turbo-Cancer
Note: This is written in honor of a dear family friend who pulled through her recent cancer with flying colors. I hate the title of this post, but there was no other title for this post. We’re at the point where information is coming through fast and furious, and while that helps push us to that tipping point we’re all working towards, it comes with so …
Read more
3 days ago · 308 likes · 154 comments · Etana Hecht
Let’s read the rest of Kanekoa’s Newsletter now:

Twitter avatar for @DrEliDavid
Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid
Prof. @shmuelcshapira, head of Israel Biological Institute (the most senior medical-scientific position in Israel) posted on the connection between monkeypox and you-know-what.

Twitter locked his account and forced him to delete it. They know more about biology than him 🤡
July 28th 2022

927 Retweets1,696 Likes
Prof. Shapira, who started his Twitter account in January 2022, has grown increasingly critical of the mRNA vaccines since he first denounced the Israeli Genesis Award for being delivered to Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla.

On January 18, 2022, Shapira said (translated from Hebrew by Google): "The Israeli Genesis Award was given to the CEO of Pfizer, so wretched. Instead of giving it to an Israeli scientist, and all this for a mediocre, short-acting vaccine that yielded Pfizer a profit of billions, a wretched and exiled one. Bourla will be appointed the King of Israel now. Let me remind you that vaccinated Israel is the fourth-leading in the number of corona patients in the world. There is a championship!"

On February 6, 2022, Shapira asked: "What grade would you give to a vaccine that people are vaccinated with three times and get sick twice (as of today)? Not to mention significant side effects[.]"

On April 9, 2022, Shapira said: "The CEO of the company, millions of whose vaccines were used in Israel for vaccination, stated in an interview with NBC that Israel serves as the world's laboratory. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first case in history where experimental guinea pigs paid an exorbitant rate for their participation."

On May 13, 2022, Shapira said: "I received 3 vaccinations, I was physically injured in a very significant way as many others were injured[.] And in addition, my trust in the nature of the decisions and in the processes of making them has been severely eroded. No one asked and checked. I will fight with all my might so that truthful answers regarding all decisions and not just regarding the vaccine are given[.]"

On June 8, 2020, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke by video conference with Israel Institute for Biological Research Director General Prof. Shmuel Shapira and congratulated him on his progress in developing a vaccine against the novel coronavirus.

On August 6, 2020, Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz, left, speaks with Prof. Shmuel Shapira at the IIBR laboratory in Ness Ziona.

On November 1, 2020, clinical trials for the Israeli BriLife COVID vaccine developed at IIBR began at the Hadassah and Sheba medical centers.
On June 7, 2022, Shapira said: "We are talking about vaccine five in two and a half years. When the vaccine is planned for the sequence from January 2020 (the great-grandfather of the great-grandfather of the current variants). A vaccine that does not prevent infection does not prevent morbidity. And it is allegedly attributed to significant side effects to say the least. Why? What is the logic? Which authority approved? And don't say that it prevents a serious illness, no one has proven it."

On June 8, 2022, Shapira said: "I will continue and ask why give an outdated fifth vaccine that does not prevent disease and apparently causes many significant common side effects."

On July 5, 2022, Shapira discussed the "son of a 36-year-old Australian friend" who developed "severe ventricular arrhythmias and went into heart failure" only "days after the second Pfizer vaccine".

"The compensation is automatic by the Australian government," he said. "Despite the behavior of their government they admit to the connection and the phrase ‘no connection’ does not appear in the lexicon."

On July 15, 2022, Shapira shared a chart of New South Wales COVID rates showing an increased risk of COVID infection with every new dose of the mRNA vaccine on which he commented: "According to official data from Australia the more you are injected the more likely you are to get sick as the fourth injection jumps the chance dramatically. According to this study it is supposedly an anti-vaccine at least according to what I have been taught.”

https://substackcdn.com/image/.....2.png

On July 18, 2022, Shapira said: “I am not anti-vaccine, I am anti-stupidity, anti-fake science, and anti-incompetent management.”

On July 28, 2022, Shapira said: “T warned me to remove the T connecting MP to C. Each day I understand better where we live and in which year.”

In other words, Twitter warned him to remove the tweet connecting monkeypox to the COVID vaccine.

On July 31, 2022, Shapira shared a link to the OpenVaers COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports which showed a total of 1,357,937 reports including 170,151 hospitalizations and 29,790 deaths, above which he simply commented: "Safe & Efficient"

In summary, as the Director General of the Israel Institute for Biological Research, Professor Shmuel Shapira might be the most senior ranking medical-scientist in the world to openly criticize the COVID vaccines.

The Israel Institute for Biological Research was established in 1952 as a governmental research institute, founded by a group of scientists from the Israel Defense Forces.

Since then, the IIBR has been engaged in R&D in the fields of biology, chemistry, and environmental sciences in order to provide the State of Israel with defense capabilities against chemical and biological weapons.

In a post-lockdown world, where governments increasingly coordinate with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to censor criticism of COVID vaccines, even senior ranking medical-scientist are being silenced for speaking about the evidence that counters the pharmaceutical industry’s narrative.

Hopefully, Professor Shmuel Shapira—who was previously the top Israeli military scientist researching chemical and biological weapons—can now set his sights on the COVID mRNA vaccines and bring more attention to the death and destruction they are causing to so many around the world.

Twitter avatar for @shmuelcshapira
Prof Shmuel C. Shapira MD MPH
@shmuelcshapira
Myocarditis, fatal arrhythmias, 20% increase in strokes, facialis, Herpes Zoster, tinnitus (ear ringing), gynecological excessive bleeding, monkey-pox, obscured long term side effects.
No worries. Be happy.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 4:17 pm
amother [ Tealblue ] wrote:
They also happen to be nuts
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/arti.....ctors

Here is a quote from the article about the supposedly "nuts" Dr. Simone Gold.

"Then we have the founder of “America’s Frontline Doctors,” Dr. Simone Gold, who was arrested for taking part in the January 6 attack on the Capitol. She has a sordid history of attacking Dr. Fauci’s sound scientific advice and claiming that COVID-19 vaccines are “experimental biological agents.” She warns people not to be “coerced” into taking them. Lockdowns, this guru maintains, have mental health effects that are more harmful than those caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which according to her, are minimal. Dr. Gold trots out the usual nonsensical trope about 99% of infections by the virus being harmless. While it is true that most infected people experience mild or moderate symptoms, roughly 10-15% progress to serious disease and about 5% become critically ill. In some cases, symptoms can linger for months, maybe even years.

In any case, these fine specimens of the medical profession maintain that there is no need to worry even if someone contracts COVID-19 because “simple effective treatments are available.” It is at this point that the snake in the grass, namely hydroxychloroquine, rears its head. Not only is this medication presented as a treatment, but hydroxychloroquine is also claimed to prevent infection if taken prophylactically. Initially, there were some seductive results with hydroxychloroquine, but subsequent trials that were better designed failed to produce any positive results and some even suggested complications in terms of heart function. Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medication used in animals is also championed by America’s Frontline Doctors. While there are theoretical possibilities for some benefit, so far clinical trials have been inconclusive, with some showing no effect, and others demonstrating a decrease in inflammatory markers as well as a shorter time for viral clearance. Certainly, ivermectin is not a “magic bullet” that targets COVID-19 as claimed."

She has a SORDID history of attacking Dr. Fauci's SOUND SCIENTIFIC ADVICE? She says that Covid 19 vaccines are "experimental biological agents"? Wow. What a nut.

She warns people not to be "coerced" into taking them.? Pretty nutty.

Lockdowns have mental health effects that are more harmful than those caused by the SARS-COV-2 virus? Nutty.

And the best part - "...Ivermectin is not a "magic bullet" that targets Covid-19 as claimed". Oh really? That's all he's going to say about it? How about bringing proof? What about all the studies that showed that it is pretty effective at keeping people out of the hospital.

Very shoddy writing. And not very impressive.

Amother - you are not helping your case by bringing this article.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 4:21 pm
This just in from Dr. Paul Alexander (maybe he's another "nut". Ken yirbu)

Open in browser
I say again, DO NOT discredit me or dismiss me, or Dr. McCullough, Dr. Oskoui, Dr. Risch, Dr. Tenenbaum, Dr. Urso, Dr. Ladapo, Dr. Yeadon, Dr. Vanden Bossche etc. when we question COVID shot; it kills
It is past time you at CDC, NIH, FDA, PHAC etc. come to the table & debate us, have a civil deep scientific discussion based on the evidence since day 1 COVID, all vaccine data, we want to! Do YOU?

Dr. Paul Alexander
Aug 8

We urge you to the table. Let us have sensible discussions so that we can right the many wrongs in this COVID injection. This COVID gene injection platform has failed, is very dangerous and kills! Do not vaccinate our healthy children with this. You will set them on a death path.

You Fauci, Walensky, Francis Collins, Bourla, Bancel, Slaoui, Marks, Woodcock, Hahn, CDC, NIH, FDA etc. have underestimated the evolutionary capacity of this virus to evolve when placed under the sub-optimal vaccinal immune pressure due to the vaccine being non-neutralizing, non-sterilizing. You have treated the virus as ‘stand alone’ and this was your catastrophic failure. This virus must be approached in conjunction with the complex interplay with the host immune response. That viral-host response is critical and will help you grasp why the vaccine has failed. And why it cannot work. It is the non-neutralizing vaccinal antibodies that is causing variant after variant and you must stop this vaccine! It is the vaccine, stupid! Not the virus. The failure is not due to properties intrinsic to the virus but infectious properties given to it, by the non-neutralizing vaccinal antibodies.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 5:27 pm
Military Doctor Testifies under Oath That She Was ORDERED To ‘Cover up’ Vaccine Injuries through Biden Admin Directive - THE FIRST LIGHT REPORT

https://thefirstlightreport.co.....ries/

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 5:40 pm
Military Doctor Testifies under Oath That She Was ORDERED To ‘Cover up’ Vaccine Injuries through Biden Admin Directive - THE FIRST LIGHT REPORT

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 5:40 pm
DETOX SUPPLEMENTS FOR VACCINE INJURED VICTIMS

🖲Magnesium — plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle & nerve function and energy production.

🖲NAC — (a precursor to glutathione) provides a variety of protective antioxidant effects, block damages to DNA, strengthening all organs, including the brain — dissolves mucus, improves breathing & respiratory problems. NAC powers up the immune system, boosting antibodies, increasing glutathione, which fights disease & aging. NAC has been around for decades, proven to be very safe, with NO SIDE EFFECTS.

🖲Glutathione — is the body's most powerful antioxidant & counteracts the harmful effects of graphene oxide. Human bodies produce glutathione naturally but over as humans age & absorbs toxins, the production of it slows down. Children naturally have high glutathione levels. Glutathione is a body-specific antioxidant that cells need to function & survive. When you get sick, the level of glutathione can drop.

🖲Selenium — a trace element that is naturally present in many foods & available as a dietary supplement. Selenium, which is nutritionally essential for humans, is a constituent of more than two dozen selenoproteins that play critical roles in reproduction, thyroid hormone metabolism, DNA synthesis & protection from oxidative damage and infection.

🖲Quercetin — have significant capability to interfere with SARS-CoV-2 replication and multi-faceted anti-inflammatory and thrombin-inhibitory actions. 

🖲Vitamin D/C/A – promotes immune cell proliferation, stimulates antimicrobial peptides, cytokines and immune cell proliferation, enhances mucosal Integrity, antioxidant, protects healthy cells, activated immune cells, antiviral, coordinates cellular immune response.

🖲Zinc – essential for binding capacity & optimizing lethality of immune cells. Promotes antiviral enzyme blocking viral replication.

🖲Zeolite — has a strong attraction to many heavy metals including mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic. It also binds to & removes many chemicals like fluorine & chlorine, eliminating free radicals of all types, and it reverses acute chemical & allergic reactions, all without removing vital nutrients from the body. This makes it a maximum detoxifier.

🖲Pine Needle Tea, Fennel See, Star Anise — contains shikimic acid, high levels of antioxidants & DNA-protective properties.

🖲Dandelion Root —  blocks interaction between ACE2, spike protein & variants.

🖲Black Cumin Seed Oil — is natural alternative for Ivermectin. Nigella sativa has been used as traditional medicine for centuries. The oil from its seeds are effective against many diseases like cancer, cardiovascular complications, diabetes, asthma, kidney disease — also effective against cancer in blood system, lung, kidney, liver, prostate, breast, cervix & skin.

🖲Fulvic Acid & Shilajit — have long been used in traditional medicine & reduces inflammation and boost immunity. Fulvic acid has been well studied for its effects on immune health and inflammation. Improve disease resistance, increase your immune defenses, fight inflammation, chronic diseases & enhance antioxidant activity.

🖲Bio-Fibrin — is a proteolytic enzyme (a process known as proteolysis - help dissolve proteins. There are over 700 identified human enzymes, and each enzyme has a specific biochemical reaction involving a specific substance.

Activated Charcoal, Chlorophyll, Chlorella, Spirulina, Irish Sea Moss, C-60, Power Immunity, Infrared Sauna, Green Tea, Alkaline Water, Probiotics, Cinnamon & Raw Honey, Avocado, Garlic, Turmeric, Cilantro, Ginger, Cruciferous vegetables & leafy greens are also great detoxes for the body.

amother
Molasses

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 8:21 pm
Tealblue amother, are you bored? Why are you in this thread?

And why can we not block her from posting here?

You know we all wish you were correct.

The insurance company 40ish% is verified by the insurance companies. Unless you'd like to call them out on disinformation and yada yada.

You know that insurrection that took place yesterday on har habayit? According to all the news stations. Its verified by sites like the one you linked. You know the families with their baby strollers etc and the poor dead of the gaza who were killed by rockets, implied they were idf rockets on msnbc, and gazans are harmed by evil Israel. /sarcasm

You can keep believing everything.

But a simple request to keep it calm in this thread and everyone else stay away, is that too much for you? Name calling and shaming do not make you correct. Can you be challenged to debate without the namecalling and shaming? It is possible to do that.

Ftr, I never said the casket for children thing was proven. It isn't proven true or false unless you get the information from the casket industry, that was my point.

I'm well aware that there is truth and false rumors circulating, mixed all together. But you'd be opening yourself up to what is really upsetting if you see this shot is a failure in many ways.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 8:49 pm
I apologize if this is off topic but not sure where else to post. My vaxxed adult daughter and I, who am not vaxxed both came down with covid over 3 weeks ago. We have both taken various remedies suggested by an alternative Dr but while we are certainly better than 3 weeks ago, neither of us is really up and about. We are exhausted pretty much all the time. How long should this last?

PLEASE - don't bother telling me that it's lasting because she vaxxed or because I didn't. I really just want to have an idea how long we will be ill.

amother
Molasses

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 9:10 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
I apologize if this is off topic but not sure where else to post. My vaxxed adult daughter and I, who am not vaxxed both came down with covid over 3 weeks ago. We have both taken various remedies suggested by an alternative Dr but while we are certainly better than 3 weeks ago, neither of us is really up and about. We are exhausted pretty much all the time. How long should this last?

PLEASE - don't bother telling me that it's lasting because she vaxxed or because I didn't. I really just want to have an idea how long we will be ill.

I don't have the answer that chossidmom will have but just so you know, many people are experiencing that with the current strains. Its not just you.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 9:13 pm
amother [ Molasses ] wrote:
I don't have the answer that chossidmom will have but just so you know, many people are experiencing that with the current strains. Its not just you.

Thank you. That helps a lot. Everyone I speak to keeps saying that they had it for a couple of days no big deal and I felt like there must be something wrong.

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 9:15 pm
Why are people asking medical advice from the O.P.??!! This is insanity!

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 9:17 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:

I didn't ask medical advice. Was just asking people how long they had it.

amother
Molasses

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 9:26 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:

Also, OP doesn't give medical advice. She quotes licensed experienced medical doctors who give medical advice which they can then discuss with their own doctor. Many of the supplements have been very helpful to many people in clearing the virus or clearing shot side effects. No big deal. No insanity.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 9:46 pm
Makes sense to ask here what people have experienced and have seen happening around them. That’s called facts on the ground. Information. Take it sift it whatever makes sense to ask around.
Feel better! Refuah shleimah to you and your daughter!

Ha suddenly remembered Lorenzo’s Oil remember that true story? The parents researched and cured their kid. The drs didn’t know what to do.
Sometimes some drs can help and sometimes some people can do real research b’ezras Hashem
Not all drs always agree ya know
In the 1960s most pediatricians prescribed barbiturates to babies to sleep — not all did tho — true story

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 10:44 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:

I had the same symptoms. I had COVID approximately 6 weeks ago. I very slowly got better. On week five I was able to slowly go back to my exercise routine.
Page 13 of 46   Previous  1  2  3 12  13  14 44  45  46  Next Recent Topics