Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Converting to lace front

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 2:09 pm
Where can I get this done in Monsey and how much does this cost? I really don’t want to spend $400-$500

amother
Brickred

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 3:24 pm
I live OOT but my local sheital macher sent my wig to a place in Monsey to have it converted to a lace front. It looks fantastic, but it did cost about $900.

amother
Crocus

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 3:47 pm
Shira wigs who is located in monsey did it for me. I think it was in the 400 range but it was 3 years ago so probably it went up. I was really happy with it

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 4:12 pm
Shira Wigs in Monsey is definitely the most common salon to use for this. My mother just used them for this and was very happy with the results.

Don’t know their pricing.

sv9506

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 11:34 pm
I had this done to one of my wigs (changed from regular skin top to lace front) at Shira wigs in Monsey. She is definitely top notch, with many shaitel machers sending their repairs to her. Back then it was around mid $400s I think but her price has definitely gone up so I would say it is probably over $500 at least now, plus if you are lighter color the price is a little higher.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels