Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Separate Men/Women Water Park in Israel

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 1:34 pm
Does such a thing exist? If yes, where can I find out rates and schedules?

amother
Blushpink

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 2:55 pm
Kibbutz chofetz Chaim

I was there 9 years ago I think. Has an amusement park so you can switch while the other does the water. Amusement park was very pushy, water was great.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 2:58 pm
This time of year there are 3 or 4 with separate hours. Chafetz Chaim, Yamit 2000, Nachshonit and Aqua Kef. Keep an eye on the ads for details. Usually in each neighborhood there are buses organized direct.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 3:01 pm
http://www.aquakef.com/en/aquakef-main-page/
https://www.nachshonit.co.il/
https://www.yamitspark.co.il/

The websites are all way out of date, call the number and ask when they have separate hours.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 3:03 pm
https://www.yamitspark.co.il/I.....=3010 this is the dates this year for yamit 2000. FYI this place is open on Shabbos so if you are makpid not to use places which are mechalel Shabbos, it's not for you.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 07 2022, 3:54 pm
Thank you. So, if I have girls and boys, I should rather go to chofetz chaim, or the others have a park or something else to trade off while the other gender enjoys the water park?

How can I find contact info for Chofetz Chaim? Email/watsapp preferred.

salt

Post Mon, Aug 08 2022, 11:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you. So, if I have girls and boys, I should rather go to chofetz chaim, or the others have a park or something else to trade off while the other gender enjoys the water park?

How can I find contact info for Chofetz Chaim? Email/watsapp preferred.

https://cpnclub.co.il/supplier/1478

dats me

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 1:11 am
I was in chofetz Chaim a few years ago. There was no amusement park there. The water park itself is small, a few water slides and a tubing ride plus a pool. I think the other places are more modern and bigger.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 2:24 am
Opposite aquakef there is a nice big park. There is also boating nearby because it's in the kineret. The downside is the shlep and a half to get there and back. I was disappointed in chafetz chaim. We spent more time waiting in turn than on the slides and there was very little to do there. It was like your local neighborhood park as opposed to the big out of town one.

Alternative

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 2:42 am
I don't know anyone who goes to Chofetz Chaim for fun. Never heard of it as anything other than a kibbutz.

All the other places listed here are major attractions and worth the drive, though I don't know if they have separate hours.

The only thing is that I believe Nachshonim closed down.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 2:49 am
I think Memadion in Tel aviv has a number of days for the dati chareidi clientele.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 2:53 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Opposite aquakef there is a nice big park. There is also boating nearby because it's in the kineret. The downside is the shlep and a half to get there and back. I was disappointed in chafetz chaim. We spent more time waiting in turn than on the slides and there was very little to do there. It was like your local neighborhood park as opposed to the big out of town one.

This is peak peak season for all water parks and if course all of the will be packed on the days of separate use due to ben hazmanim.

salt

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 2:53 am
Alternative wrote:
I don't know anyone who goes to Chofetz Chaim for fun. Never heard of it as anything other than a kibbutz.

All the other places listed here are major attractions and worth the drive, though I don't know if they have separate hours.

The only thing is that I believe Nachshonim closed down.

All my kids have been to chafetz chaim on summer school trips or kaytanot.
They absolutely love it up to about age 12. After that it's not a big enough attraction.
I've taken my girls on a couple of occasions as well, when we've got discounted tickets.
Yes the queues up to the slides are long, but you're wet and if you're with your family/friends then it's fun and isn't it like that in any amusement park in the school vacation?

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 2:56 am
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
I think Memadion in Tel aviv has a number of days for the dati chareidi clientele.

Really? How can I find out?

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 3:04 am
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
This is peak peak season for all water parks and if course all of the will be packed on the days of separate use due to ben hazmanim.

There is a limit though. We paid, were there for 5 hours. We went on 2 slides, one tube ride and the wave pool was broken. That's how long we waited in line.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 3:50 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
Really? How can I find out?

Call them
Check on google

Bnei Berak 10

Post Tue, Aug 09 2022, 3:57 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
There is a limit though. We paid, were there for 5 hours. We went on 2 slides, one tube ride and the wave pool was broken. That's how long we waited in line.

Unfortunately there isn't a limit. The religious sector grows by each year but the facilities used aren't expanded.
That's why I dread summer ben hazmanim every year. I wanted to be a turtle who pulls it's limbs and head into the shell and wait for the ben hazmanim hafgaza to be over.
I long for Elul Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics