Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Help 3 year old dentist options

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 9:02 am
I’ve posted abt two pediatric dentists recommending OR to fix cavities in child’s mouth. Please help me with other options and a warm caring and experienced pediatric doctor that might be able to avoid OR . In Brooklyn

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 9:08 am
We love our https://www.tendersmiles4kids.com/ office. Are any of their locations close enough to you too be worth it?

amother
Nasturtium

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 11:12 am
Try Dr.Eli Wagshall on Nostrand Ave between K&L. Very knowledgeable dentist with many years experience.

lucky blue

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 11:13 am
amother [ Nasturtium ] wrote:
Try Dr.Eli Wagshall on Nostrand Ave between K&L. Very knowledgeable dentist with many years experience.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 11:15 am
I went to him he recommended the OR.

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 8:47 pm
Anybody knows of a good dentist for a 2 year old?? her tooth broke and needs to be extracted by a professional caring dentist. Pref in the Brooklyn area.
This is really urgent!!
thanks!

amother
Tulip

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 9:55 pm
amother Lilac wrote:
Anybody knows of a good dentist for a 2 year old?? her tooth broke and needs to be extracted by a professional caring dentist. Pref in the Brooklyn area.
This is really urgent!!
thanks!

BP dentistry 7184730960

amother
Birch

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 10:56 pm
amother Lilac wrote:
This is really urgent!!
thanks!

I literally did this this week by bp dental-zelman for my 2 year old.

I insisted on seeing zelman only. Go in before 11 for an emergency. You don’t need an appt.

Was very happy bh

amother
Crystal

Post Fri, Nov 25 2022, 11:12 am
Regarding kids dentist, I travel to Dr Marciano in long island. My son was 5 years old when he got 2 teeth extracted and no gas mask and he didn't cry!
Dr Marciano is amazing.
He used to work in an office in Brooklyn. When he opened his own place , I started traveling to him because my kids have no fear of dentists since we use him...I then moved to Lakewood and I still travel to him.He Even managed to work on my 2 year old when she had a few cavities!
When all dentists said she needs to be under full anesthesia, he offered a different idea which worked for my daughter... No numbing, he cleaned the area and covered it... Its been 5 years since then and wow still had no issue. Bh he's the right shliach From Hashem!

his place is called
"five towns pediatric dentistry"

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 8:36 pm
Thank you for posting about dr marcionno I will look into him. For
Your two year old was there any form of being put to sleep? I so badly want to avoid it but my son visually has a few cavities

amother
Crystal

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 8:42 pm
My 2 year old visually had 4 cavities. She didn't let a dentist touch her.(we sure couldn't think of numbing the areas that needed filling..) All dentists said they can only work on her if she's under general anesthesia... However, I didn't want to hear of it.. so I was very happy with Marciano's idea... I'm not a dentist, but I think he cleaned the area well, filled it with something that will prevent further tooth decay...and he capped it... But that's just one specific situation... I've also had other issues with other kids that he dealt with amazingly . I thank Hashem we have this dentist

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 6:54 am
Thank you so much. My son also has visual cavities and he’s 3 so hoping he can be the right shaliach

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 5:14 pm
Just want to thank you so much we went to dr Marciano and he was excellent and my son barely needs anything done. He did it together with a cleaning and my son sat and let . I’m thanking Hashem all day, a few other dentists said we had to do OR . Bh bh
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics