Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Amazon Addict here, asking about Aliexpress and Shein

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 8:39 am
How does Aliexpress compare to Shein as far as availability of customer service, returns, general quality, ease of getting refunded, etc?

I love Amazon. Will I like either Aliexpress or Shein?

Im looking for new sources of decent quality womens clothing. Is there anything similar to Amazon that I may not be aware of?

I see that the searching for items is way more complicated than Amazon on both Aliexpress and Shein.

tia

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 9:56 am
bump

amother
Vanilla

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 10:24 am
If you look for specific things on aliexpress or alipicks you will find frum styles- especially for kids
Most of our clothing is manufactured in China (factories) so if you buy from ali you’re getting the same thing for 1/4 of the price

amother
Tealblue

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 11:16 am
Use the camera search function! Take pictures of the clothing you like, then you can put the picture in both shein and aliexpress. The site will then pull up similar styles. It’s a good place to start.

amother
Green

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 11:23 am
I find it impossible to return or get refunds from Ali and pretty easy from shein

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 11:41 am
I've gotten some pretty amazing stuff on Shein, searching is a bit of a pain, though. Return has been a breeze. I haven't been as happy with AliExpress ever.

sara_s

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 1:59 pm
Shein is ready free returns and great customer service. I received an item with a minor defect and they fully refunded the e tire sum right away. Returns are streamlined and return shipping is also free.
AliExpress is terrible customer service and returns. I made an order from PatPat on Ali of 5 items. Only 4 arrived. I spent months fighting with the seller and with AliExpress and they are not prepared to refund or even reship the missing item.
So I highly recommend Shein. Only buy from AliExpress if you can risk losing the money.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics