Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Sigh, Frum store prices doubled
Previous  1  2

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 2:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
They charge 50$ for a shabbos sweater. That’s a lot. Close to some designer labels.
Pastel is totally ridiculous. 50$ for a nightgown. 70$ for a sweater. 32$ for a dickie.
I’m getting Zara and H&M sweaters instead.

So buy from ali! Same things but so much cheaper.

amother
Trillium

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 3:04 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Then I guess I don’t even know how much they used to be because I only started buying from them last winter. I used to be a huge Lulu customer. Not anymore.
For the $5 raise you’re leaving? Things went up what can they do. That’s not double. I like their stuff and hope to shop there this season.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 3:08 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
So buy from ali! Same things but so much cheaper.

BTDT
It’s hit or miss, sizing is all over the place, so is quality, and their site gives me a headache.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 3:10 pm
amother [ Trillium ] wrote:
For the $5 raise you’re leaving? Things went up what can they do. That’s not double. I like their stuff and hope to shop there this season.

I’m convinced some things went up even more. But even 5$ per item adds up when you’re shopping for multiple kids for an entire season. I’m not leaving, just buying a lot less and thinking more before adding to cart. So far I just got two shabbos sweaters for my boys. Usually I’d be getting many vochen things by now.

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 3:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Which is why I’m wondering if they’ll see a difference in their bottom line this season. I can’t be the only customer that will be buying less or looking elsewhere or waiting for sales. Especially now that we’re paying so much more for essentials like food.

You will not be the only one. I love H & M and zara.
I am quite done with lil legs. There only mayla is that you can match the entire family.
There strechies are great, the rest of the stuff is a piece of junk. The summer muslin shirt looked like garbage after 1 wash.

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 3:49 pm
I could never afford frum store prices and seems like I definitely won’t be able to now!

amother
Marigold

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 3:53 pm
Lil leggs didn’t double, it went up a few dollars
I paid 36$ for their velvet Shabbos pants last year and paid 40$ this year ..

Nothing is double the price but yes it’s extremely hard that prices of everything across the board have increased, life is very expensive these days Sad
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics