Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Real estate investment

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 7:08 pm
Hi,I am looking for advice on purchasing real estate in a tenant friendly state. I was thinking about Pennsylvania but open to other ideas. Have about 700k. Have lots of experience being a landlord and several properties in Florida but looking to branch out. Would appreciate advice on up and coming areas. Tia

pinkpeonies

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 7:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi,I am looking for advice on purchasing real estate in a tenant friendly state. I was thinking about Pennsylvania but open to other ideas. Have about 700k. Have lots of experience being a landlord and several properties in Florida but looking to branch out. Would appreciate advice on up and coming areas. Tia

If you know the ins and outs of real estate purchases, then you'll have an in with brokers who can bring properties to you. If you don’t, then invest in properties that other people who are more well versed are buying. My husband has many properties and he’s always looking for investors

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 10 2022, 7:16 pm
Pink peonies,I sent you a pm.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics