Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Yeshiva of spring valley terrace wedding hall

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 8:34 am
Have you made a wedding at yeshiva of spring valley wedding hall? Can you tell me more information about logistics. It seems like everything happens in that one room. Does itr get noisy during the chuppa from waiters moving things? Where are pictures taken if the hall is moving things for the dancing and meal and there is no longer a chuppah set up? Do they decorate the chuppah or is it simple elegant white drapery? Same question for the bedekin.

Thanks!

LK1

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 11:07 am
I haven't made a wedding there but I was there for a few.

It's all in one room so while the Chuppah is going on they are setting up the meal. I don't think we heard noise from them I guess they are quiet and there's music. It was very nice, not too simple.

The pictures are in a different room, not by the Chuppah.

I do remember that the badeken had very nice flowers and was decorated nicely.

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 11:48 am
My younger sister got married in Valley Terrace. It was a few years ago. She definitely had gorgeous flowers at the Badeken, but they weren't from the hall - her MIL likes flowers and got a gorgeous orchid display. I don't remember what was at the Chuppah but likely they moved some of the flowers there.

My older sister made two very elegant beautiful weddings there as well.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 27 2022, 10:36 pm
amother Babypink wrote:
My younger sister got married in Valley Terrace. It was a few years ago. She definitely had gorgeous flowers at the Badeken, but they weren't from the hall - her MIL likes flowers and got a gorgeous orchid display. I don't remember what was at the Chuppah but likely they moved some of the flowers there.

My older sister made two very elegant beautiful weddings there as well.

Now that we have booked the hall- who did you use as a photographer and videographer?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics