Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Ready, Set, Daven! is an inspirational davening journal

Yael

Post Sun, Aug 14 2022, 9:56 am
Ready, Set, Daven! is an inspirational davening journal with 180 pages of daily thoughts, parables, and stories.

Each page includes a focused writing prompt designed to encourage personal connection with the concepts and enhance the tefillah experience. Fosters stimulating discussions. All based on Torah and Chassidic sources.

Geared for students in grades 4-8. (But adults love it too!)

➞ Order through Amazon Prime for fast, free shipping on international marketplaces.
Click here for product and to view sample pages.

➞ For bulk discounts, schools may place orders through email. (2-3 weeks shipping, so reach out now to receive in time for September.) Contact: readysetdaven@gmail.com

Student & Teacher Feedback:

"I've learned that thanking Hashem for our lives and for our families is very important. And if we really want to connect with Hashem, then we'll daven." (Student)

"Since we started [using] it, I started davening with way more energy!" (Student)

"It makes it more exciting to daven." (Student)

"I used it with my class this year. It was an excellent start to the morning. The pages were varied and sparked lots of discussion. The girls were as responsive on the last day as the first." (Teacher)

"It was a beautiful way to start our davening and spark discussions!" (Teacher)

"I enjoyed it very much. It's marvelous for students... and I, as an adult, thought about a lot of its concepts." (Teacher)

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics