Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Shevach High School these days?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 7:11 am
I am looking into Shevach High School to see if it would be a good fit for my daughter. I have heard mixed things and that it may be too stringent for us and the example people always give is that you have to use a K-Phone.

I am new to the concept of a K-Phone. From what I surmise it's either a special restricted phone that allows very little or an app you can put on an iPhone that the school will choose what to allow..?

So I guess my question is, how strict are they these days? I know there is a lovely sounding new principal who as a person sounds right up my alley, but the school's reputation in recent past dont align with what I know about the new principal.

My daughter is the kind of kid with deep difficult hashkafic questions that are sometimes misunderstood and needs a place where she can be herself, understood, loved and not turned off from Judaism.

amother
Fern

Post Sun, Aug 14 2022, 8:25 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics