Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Regular Betty Crocker machine vs temp controlled one?

faigie

Post Fri, Jul 22 2022, 8:09 am
I saw that there are two kinds of Betty Crocker pizza machines. One where you can control the temp, and the regular one. Which one do you use? Also ( and please don’t laugh) how is using this machine better or easier then just pulling out a pan? Thanks!

Sunflower11

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 5:32 pm
faigie wrote:
I saw that there are two kinds of Betty Crocker pizza machines. One where you can control the temp, and the regular one. Which one do you use? Also ( and please don’t laugh) how is using this machine better or easier then just pulling out a pan? Thanks!

Bump

happy12

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 5:35 pm
I have both. One is pareve for fish. The temperature control is worthless. You need the high setting for everything unless you are making something like chex party mix.
I bought it so the pareve one should look different than the dairy one.

Sunflower11

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 5:42 pm
happy12 wrote:
I have both. One is pareve for fish. The temperature control is worthless. You need the high setting for everything unless you are making something like chex party mix.
I bought it so the pareve one should look different than the dairy one.

That’s helpful thanks!

crust

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 5:55 pm
I heard from a few people that the temp control one causes burns and is not as efficient as the original one.

For me the advantages of the Betty Crocker verses pan is that it doesn't burn the house down if I forget about it.

It is also very spacious and I can cook three different things at the same time.
Patties, fries and vegetables all at once.

It also serves as an oven when I don't have one.

GoldFlowers

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 11:01 pm
I’m bumping this up for more opinions… my friend says that temp control is totally worth it but online reviews don’t seem to agree. Also one reviewer said that the temp control oven doesn’t get as hot as the original, even on the highest setting… is that right?

Last question- where’s the best place to buy it if I don’t live in NY?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars