Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Need pickup of 200 Balabusta's planners from Israel Bookshop

Rubber Ducky

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 12:00 am
I co-produce The Balabusta's Daily Organizer and need to get 200 of the planners from Israel Bookshop Publications in Lakewood to Baltimore ASAP.

If someone can pick them up tomorrow morning (Friday) who is coming to Baltimore for Shabbos or for a simcha, I can offer $50 and 2 planners.

I may have someone who can bring them from a Lakewood wedding Hall on Sunday but someone would have to deliver the planners to him.

Creative ideas are welcome.

Miri1

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 12:18 am
I can't help, but I just want to tell you how much I love your planner.
I just started using it a few months ago, and I find it so well thought out and pleasant to use Smile

Goldie613

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 4:20 am
Have you tried checking with any of the local yeshivas? It could be a kollel guy would be willing to do it to bring in some extra money.

Other option - try passing the word to any Baltimore contacts you may have - it could be someone is coming FROM Baltimore to Lakewood for Shabbos, and can bring it back with them when they go back home.

Rubber Ducky

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 8:59 am
I also posted on the Baltimommies Facebook group. Still working on it.

Rubber Ducky

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 5:39 pm
B"H we found a family coming down from Lakewood for Shabbos that has picked up the planners and is bringing them here to me in Baltimore. I hope to have them in hand Motzei Shabbos.

They should start appearing in stores early next week and I hope to take care of pre-orders from the Balabusta website on Monday.

amother
Vanilla

Post Fri, Aug 12 2022, 7:03 pm
thanks for the update! glad it worked out!
much continued hatzlocha!

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 11:25 pm
are the new ones in stores in lakewood yet?

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 11:44 pm
Israel Bookshop Publications handles distribution for us, and over 6,000 copies of The Balabusta's Daily Organizers (we offer 2 sizes) reached their warehouse last Wednesday. The planners should be appearing in stores this week. If you are trying to get one from a particular store, call them and ask.

Just an hour ago I sent pics of the covers and some sample pages to the Israel Bookshop for their website and for other websites that sell it.

I mailed out about 35 planners today from orders on our balabusta.us website, but if you have a local Judaica store it's less expensive to buy from them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries