Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Community Ideas
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Dandelion

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 12:19 am
55 Sweetbriar Trail, Howell, NJ 07731"
https://www.zillow.com

102 Starlight Road, Howell, NJ 07731

This is the area we bought in.

The new construction being built , I don't know if any jews bought there. Your best bet would be to call an agent I can recommend one.

amother
Broom

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 10:32 am
amother OP wrote:
I heard the schooling situation is insane. *sigh*

My husband actually has a dream to open up a new school for girls that is less about academics and more about finding the simcha in Yiddishkeit. Maybe he'll have a job to do... (He's worked in the school/cheder industry for many years.)
If he’s looking to open a school then Lakewood area is definitely the right place lol.

amother
Green

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 10:57 am
Baltimore has both a small chasidish community and a decent size chabad community (multiple shuls). Most of the upscale houses though are on the other side of the frum community--an 40-60 min walk. There are shuls in that area, but not chabad or chasidish.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 11:07 am
amother Green wrote:
Baltimore has both a small chasidish community and a decent size chabad community (multiple shuls). Most of the upscale houses though are on the other side of the frum community--an 40-60 min walk. There are shuls in that area, but not chabad or chasidish.

Yes. I saw. There was actually a house we would have loved, but it was nearly an hour walk from any shul. Sad I guess it's not bashert!

amother
Tomato

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 9:09 am
we live in airmont on .87 of an acre with a shbs shul on this street, another one 6 minute walk, Chabad 15 minute walk, and 2 more options 20 minutes away
send to whichever schools you want that dont care about driving
houses in my area are still under a mil
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating