Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Recommendation for OB/GYN in Boro Park
Previous  1  2

bsy

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 10:21 am
Mosses and pepperman are both fantastic. I did not deliver with them yet, as last time weinreb was still practicing. NYU was fine. Last time I was there was a while ago though.

YounginBP

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 11:50 am
amother Rose wrote:
Oh wait! And I was by dr mann once to get a second opinion for a complication, she's similar style to gutterman but as far as I know she left her grp cuz of covid vaxx politics

She joined Parcare and delivers at Maimonides again. Someone mentioned option to deliver in Methodist.

Shifrin and Riaz joined Klinger. I heard a PA from them joined Mann.

(I used none)

tweety1

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 11:57 am
fauxreal wrote:
Thanks all for the great responses!

Tweety, would you recommend anyone specific?

Mintcream and Bsy, what was the NYU Langone delivery experience like?

Dr. Mosses/Dr. Pepperman. I delivered my last 2 kids with them. Had Mosses by one delivery. For the next Dr. Pepperman was on call. I was petrified when I heard he's on call because he's youngish. But he was FANTASTIC! My baby's heartbeat was really not behaving. I was amazed how cool, calm, and collected Dr. Pepperman was. He was so positive the entire time. How he handled the whole situation. They're both fantastic in their own way. They have very different personalities but they're both very calm and positive. Their bedside manners no other dr meets or beats them.

chili-n-cholent

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 12:07 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Dr. Mosses/Dr. Pepperman. I delivered my last 2 kids with them. Had Mosses by one delivery. For the next Dr. Pepperman was on call. I was petrified when I heard he's on call because he's youngish. But he was FANTASTIC! My baby's heartbeat was really not behaving. I was amazed how cool, calm, and collected Dr. Pepperman was. He was so positive the entire time. How he handled the whole situation. They're both fantastic in their own way. They have very different personalities but they're both very calm and positive. Their bedside manners no other dr meets or beats them.

Do you find them to be non invasive? Low intervention etc?
I really love the BP Midwives but am thoroughly fed up with Maimo and will not go back if you paid me.
I would love to find someone local that is pleasant, non invasive, will let me do my own thing etc
(totally not pregnant but it's good to know my options...)

tweety1

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 4:29 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
Do you find them to be non invasive? Low intervention etc?
I really love the BP Midwives but am thoroughly fed up with Maimo and will not go back if you paid me.
I would love to find someone local that is pleasant, non invasive, will let me do my own thing etc
(totally not pregnant but it's good to know my options...)

Can you explain what you mean by non invasive and low intervention? I always ask for epidural. My doula did suggest certain positions during labor and delivery with epidural as much as possible and they were very accommodating.

hummingbird1

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 6:45 pm
Another vote for Moses/Pepperman!! No question about it! The most incredible Doctors! Excellent bedside manner, they always give you the time of day, extremely calm. I had both of them deliver and had wonderful experiences bh! Impossible to find parking near the office though - but totally worth it
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries