Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Amazing Teacher/or Rebbi.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 8:28 pm
I am sure that most of you have seen the video from Hashkifa ( Rabbi Yoel Gold) about Rabbi Dovid Trenk z'l. I wish my children would have had such a Rebbi. No need to post names, but has anyone, or your children have an amazing Rebbi or Morah that has changed your/their life to believe in yourself/themselves?

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 8:35 pm
I didn’t hear the story but, BH I was fortunate to have many amazing teachers who truly changed my life and cared about me which I felt especially throughout elementary school- I was in YKP Passaic

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 9:22 pm
I was in elementary school in ykp Passaic and they changed me.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 9:40 pm
My boys have had rebbeim at the Clifton Cheder who go way above and beyond to teach them and care for them.

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 10:41 pm
Many teachers and Rebbeim in my children's schools. Lakewood

amother
Raspberry

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 10:49 pm
Im an elementary school teacher in Lakewood and I try really hard to be that kind of teacher. Hashem should bentch my efforts. I love my students, respect them for who they are and so everything I can to build them.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 10:55 pm
Wow I'm impressed
I absolutely can NOT say that about my son's rebbeim, sadly

amother
Almond

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 11:22 pm
My son had a wonderful rebbe and teacher this past year. He is not such an easy child, and when he refused to do a book report that he was supposed to do during class time, his teacher gave up her lunch to work on it with him so he would have something to present to the class with everyone else.

His rebbe said ds talks in class, but the rebbe doesn't blame him because ds is very funny, the kids laugh at him, and it makes him feel good. That's a good reason for a kid to want to keep talking in class. He tried changing ds's seat to help the situation, but he didn't get upset.

amother
NeonGreen

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 9:38 pm
amother Seafoam wrote:
I was in elementary school in ykp Passaic and they changed me.

any names to credit?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 11:19 pm
I am BH a mother of many sons, and my sons have had several truly amazing, caring, rebbeim who believe in them and make them believe in themselves, and have had a lifelong effect on them.
Yeshivas chofetz chaim, talmudical academy of Baltimore! Both in elementary an middle school. BH
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics