Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Please help: struggling so much with my weight AFTER surgery
Previous  1  2  3  4

Imhappy!

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 9:09 am
[quote="amother Tuberose"]No I just do phone and zoom sometimes. If yael can connect us I can talk more.[/quote

I am not the op. But can u pm me pls tuberose??

Imhappy!

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 9:12 am
Dear op.
For those of us struggling with this. U make tons of sense. It's the normal of my life .
I have no as advice to share aside for tefilla.. ask hashem to show u which is the right way to health

vandm

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 10:56 pm
momomany wrote:
Im another Greysheeter. 17 years. 90 lbs. It is far easier to weigh and measure than to be obese. I NEVER again want to live the hell that my life was when I was obese and binging and craving and feeling sick and hating myself for self inflicting the misery. Being a part of the group (and it costs zero) and working the steps is integral to my recovery. I personally love the live and on camera zoom meetings best (see greysheet.org). And the miracle did happen for me. The cravings are gone gone gone. It is easy to eat my delicious large portions of food guilt free.
how can I join greysheet? Went to their website and couldn’t understand how to join

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 12:14 am
vandm wrote:
how can I join greysheet? Went to their website and couldn’t understand how to join

go to a meeting (live, zoom, telephone). at some point, available sponsors will be asked to share their phone numbers. Call one of them and you will be told what to do.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise