Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Boy found in Yerushalayim contact police if you know him!!
Previous  1  2

amother
Yolk

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 5:53 pm
amother Firethorn wrote:
Definitely not.
Maybe they just have families who volunteer to watch kids until their parents are found so the kid doesn't need to sit in the police station?

I don't understand how parents haven't realized that their kid is missing.

amother
Pistachio

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 5:55 pm
It's still on Israeli news...

amother
Daylily

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 6:08 pm
amother Pistachio wrote:
My friend in Israel said they did not find his family and at 10pm Israel time the court sent him to a foster family....

No! I hope this isn't true.
How would your friend in Israel have been able to communicate that if it was already shabbos in Isrel?

amother
DarkOrange

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 6:26 pm
amother Yolk wrote:
I don't understand how parents haven't realized that their kid is missing.

Something could have happened to the parents ch'v. The question is why does no one at all recognize this poor little boy. Where are his neighbors? Relatives? Teachers?

amother
Trillium

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 6:45 pm
amother Pistachio wrote:
It's still on Israeli news...

Where? Can you post a link?

Elfrida

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 2:11 pm
Motzei Shabbos in Israel. I didn't hear of this before Shabbos, and don't see anything on the news sites now.

I don't know when or where the message originated, but it was already after candle lighting here when the OP first posted.

I'm not sure how reliable this is.

Another mom

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 2:26 pm
So it said on Arutz 7 that the parents called at about 12 AM- thinking that he was at a relative. Wierd, how did he get to the zoo?
Parents are from Ramot. And it said he was almost sent to a foster family. I guess they have short-term things too. BH all safe.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 2:57 pm
Another mom wrote:
So it said on Arutz 7 that the parents called at about 12 AM- thinking that he was at a relative. Wierd, how did he get to the zoo?
Parents are from Ramot. And it said he was almost sent to a foster family. I guess they have short-term things too. BH all safe.
Im going to assume that they were all at ein yael (thats where he was found) the parents and the relatives family too. Possibly they each thought the other took him home.
Sad but wonderful that it all worked out in the end. And this must have made erev shabbat and into shabbat very tense for the family.

amother
Pistachio

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 9:25 pm
amother Daylily wrote:
No! I hope this isn't true.
How would your friend in Israel have been able to communicate that if it was already shabbos in Isrel?

My friend is not religious and lives in Israel and yes, all of the above was true shortly before shabbos began here. Hope that's all clear and glad it all ended well.

amother
Thistle

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 9:31 pm
amother Pistachio wrote:
My friend is not religious and lives in Israel and yes, all of the above was true shortly before shabbos began here. Hope that's all clear and glad it all ended well.

I know this is off topic but you might want to discuss this with your LOR. I believe you aren't allowed to call/text/email someone when it is Shabbos by them if they don't keep it, since you are causing them to be mechallel Shabbos.

amother
Pistachio

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 9:43 pm
amother Thistle wrote:
I know this is off topic but you might want to discuss this with your LOR. I believe you aren't allowed to call/text/email someone when it is Shabbos by them if they don't keep it, since you are causing them to be mechallel Shabbos.

Thanks for your concern

amother
Yolk

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 11:42 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Im going to assume that they were all at ein yael (thats where he was found) the parents and the relatives family too. Possibly they each thought the other took him home.
Sad but wonderful that it all worked out in the end. And this must have made erev shabbat and into shabbat very tense for the family.

Bh he was returned to his parents!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions