Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Coronavirus causes psychotic disorders and epilepsy in kids
Previous  1  2  3

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 4:09 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
I have an adult friend who had a seizure after Covid.

Covid can cause all kinds of problems.

Good, I'm glad you are aware of that and acknowledge it.

Quote:
What is the conclusion and significance of what is in this study?

There's a lot of significance, and about the conclusion, I answered that earlier.

Namely, this is an enormous study, a lengthy (two-year) follow-up period, examined patients across several countries, controlled for more factors than usual, examined the differences in effects after the different variants, and more.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 4:10 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
Well excuuuuuuuse me.

Didn't your mama teach you to talk nice?

I did. I asked you very nicely to leave your anti-vaccine rhetoric off this thread, since this thread isn't discussing vaccines and therefore the comments about them are irrelevant.

Sorry if you take offense at that.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 4:21 pm
amother OP wrote:
I did. I asked you very nicely to leave your anti-vaccine rhetoric off this thread, since this thread isn't discussing vaccines and therefore the comments about them are irrelevant.

Sorry if you take offense at that.

This is how nicely you "asked": The discussion is about covid itself. Please leave your vaccine spam for your own thread.

You're not sorry so don't say you are. There are nicer ways to ask me to stay on topic than to call my words "spam". You spoke in a nasty and offensive manner so do not pretend you are sorry if I take offense. Pretending that you are doesn't make it Emes. And if anyone else speaks in a mean spirited manner I will call them out on that as well.

PSA to every single one of you amothers: Hashem knows your identity even if you hide behind amother.

fleetwood

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 4:25 pm
amother OP wrote:
This is completely off-topic. I am not discussing the vaccines and neither is the study. I don't know why you insist on bringing vaccines into everything.

The discussion is about covid itself. Please leave your vaccine spam for your own thread.

Exactly..! Nobody wants to read her garbage.Thats why she has her own thread

fleetwood

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 4:26 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
This is how nicely you "asked": The discussion is about covid itself. Please leave your vaccine spam for your own thread.

You're not sorry so don't say you are. There are nicer ways to ask me to stay on topic than to call my words "spam". You spoke in a nasty and offensive manner so do not pretend you are sorry if I take offense. Pretending that you are doesn't make it Emes. And if anyone else speaks in a mean spirited manner I will call them out on that as well.

PSA to every single one of you amothers: Hashem knows your identity even if you hide behind amother.

I said it under my screen name..and rather rudely..but I don't care. Go to your own spam thread with your conspiracy garbage.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 4:43 pm
Wow. You were nasty and you got a hug.

People - take a long, hard look at your bullying selves.
And everybody who stands by, even if they don't agree with the nastiness, is wrong for not being mocheh and taking exception to nastiness.

It ain't a pretty sight.

I'm thankful to be on the side of light.

I believe the gemorra says הנעלבים ואינם עולבים...כזוהר הרקיע מזהירים

You know, there is no excuse for being obnoxious. No excuse whatsoever. I'm really sorry that anyone can allow themselves to speak this way. It obviously has everything to do with them and nothing to do with me.

Well, you know where to find me when you want to ask mechila.

GLUE

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 8:48 pm
OK

What's your solution?
If getting Coivd is so bad for your kids health how do you avoid it?

The fact is everything the Government said the last few years on how to avoid Coivd did not work and it made a lot more problems.

I think people might be more willing to hear to this data if it was not for the fact the government screwed up the way they handled Coivd.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 9:01 pm
fleetwood wrote:
I said it under my screen name..and rather rudely..but I don't care. Go to your own spam thread with your conspiracy garbage.

Wow. So you think it's ok to be rude because you don't agree with her? And what conspiracy "garbage" are you talking about...the stuff that is slowly but surely being proven to be true?

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 9:25 pm
ChossidMom wrote:
Wow. You were nasty and you got a hug.

People - take a long, hard look at your bullying selves.
And everybody who stands by, even if they don't agree with the nastiness, is wrong for not being mocheh and taking exception to nastiness.

It ain't a pretty sight.

I'm thankful to be on the side of light.

I believe the gemorra says הנעלבים ואינם עולבים...כזוהר הרקיע מזהירים

You know, there is no excuse for being obnoxious. No excuse whatsoever. I'm really sorry that anyone can allow themselves to speak this way. It obviously has everything to do with them and nothing to do with me.

Well, you know where to find me when you want to ask mechila.

You and I are on the right side of history here. It's just a matter of how many more years and how many more deaths until the truth is too obvious to ignore. And don't expect any apologies from anyone. It's ok hashem will keep score.

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 9:31 pm
it is a misleading thread title anyway
the thread title is fear mongering in and of itself

like even if has any merit...
like what from infinitesimal to MAYBE a drop more
and yes correlation is not causation
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics