Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
AW 22/23 Ali finds
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Imhappy!

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 7:57 pm
Oops. Bumping. Sorry about that it's talk to text

SuperWify

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 12:46 am
Imhappy! wrote:
Thank you so much for the reviews I want to order it I'm just a little confused when I measured my children centimeters it totally runs differently did you measure your children or you just ordered according to the size?

I don’t measure.
But you can flip your measuring tape and use the cm.

My 5.5 got size 6 in sweatshirts
My 1.5 got got size 2 rompers

The blazer was huge. I should’ve took a 5. Oh well, he’ll wear a big blazer and it will last all season. I’m not a perfectionist.

I won’t order shoes because that’s one thing that needs to fit perfectly.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 12:49 am
amother Cyan wrote:
Agree! whatever I buy on alivibes looks identical and same quality as what my friends buy in local stores. for myself, I usually don't shop ali.

Do you buy the fake brands? Does it really compare? (Personally, I’m not a fan of copy’s but I’m curious nonetheless.)

4g01o

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 2:32 am
I like some of the things on Ali picks but nothing is in stock! I can get a blazer for my older son, the matching dress is out of stock in my daughters size and the baby romper is completely out of stock so its not worth the hassle.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 5:26 am
SuperWify wrote:
Do you buy the fake brands? Does it really compare? (Personally, I’m not a fan of copy’s but I’m curious nonetheless.)

I doubt it's fake... looks totally identical and with the original labels. The items are presale, so I believe it's the same items as in the stores but they can't send it out until they send it to the stores. They run the same as the original brands in the stores as well, so brands that run tts run tts on ali too and brands that run huge, run huge on ali too.

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 5:53 am
amother Cyan wrote:
I doubt it's fake... looks totally identical and with the original labels. The items are presale, so I believe it's the same items as in the stores but they can't send it out until they send it to the stores. They run the same as the original brands in the stores as well, so brands that run tts run tts on ali too and brands that run huge, run huge on ali too.

Can you specify what brands you are referring to? Thanks!

SuperWify

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 6:50 am
amother Cyan wrote:

What? That makes no sense. The company has a very strict MSRP the vendors must follow.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 6:56 am
SuperWify wrote:
What? That makes no sense. The company has a very strict MSRP the vendors must follow.

I'm not referring to brands like gucci, fendi and chanel. I'm sure those brands have strict msrps, etc. and those on ali are most likely not original.
I'm talking about clothes they sell in local lakewood, monsey, brooklyn children stores... I'm not sure you're right about that.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 6:57 am
amother Brunette wrote:
Can you specify what brands you are referring to? Thanks!

bobo choses, mabli, wynken, etc.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 7:41 am
amother Cyan wrote:
I'm not referring to brands like gucci, fendi and chanel. I'm sure those brands have strict msrps, etc. and those on ali are most likely not original.
I'm talking about clothes they sell in local lakewood, monsey, brooklyn children stores... I'm not sure you're right about that.

I’m talking about Wynken and mar mar. I know for a fact they have strict MSRPs. So either they are good copies or they managed to get them from somewhere fishy.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 10:41 am
I'm looking for a sweater to go with a jumper I was given and I am looking on alifavorites

How do I know what the fabric/fit is like - I have seen some stunning things that ppl bought, and some have been very plasticy feeling...

I am looking for quality comparable to tottini - nothing fancy just not garbage

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 6:25 pm
question - can this be worn for a boy?

https://www.aliexpress.com/ite.....;mp=1

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 6:25 pm
SuperWify wrote:
I’m talking about Wynken and mar mar. I know for a fact they have strict MSRPs. So either they are good copies or they managed to get them from somewhere fishy.

Are they jewish companies?

4g01o

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 9:46 pm
amother DarkMagenta wrote:

I wouldn't, but then again I'm not chassidish.
Looks girly with the big frill.

amother
Mimosa

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 9:55 pm

That looks very girly. I wouldn't.

SuperWify

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 12:26 am

Nooo

SuperWify

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 12:26 am
Are they jewish companies?

No European.

amother
Freesia

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 12:52 am
amother Apricot wrote:
I'm looking for a sweater to go with a jumper I was given and I am looking on alifavorites

How do I know what the fabric/fit is like - I have seen some stunning things that ppl bought, and some have been very plasticy feeling...

I am looking for quality comparable to tottini - nothing fancy just not garbage

Why not just get h&m or zara?

hiitsme

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 12:53 am

That's adorable for my girly, thanks! :-)

dankbar

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 7:39 am
People ask why not get tottini, cheap non Jewish stores because those are known to be cheap. People are doing ali brand names for cheap because they want to give off the vibe of wearing the brand names not the cheap stuff
Page 4 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics