Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Sukkos rental in Israel few questions

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 28 2022, 12:18 am
We're planning iyh to go to Israel for Sukkos & rent out 4 bdr apartment in the Romema area.
prices are CRAZY!! Does that include linen? towel? sukka? I'm not sure how this works.. can we use kitchen? Do I need to ask all these questions? or it's obviously inc?!

amother
Quince

Post Sun, Aug 28 2022, 12:44 am
amother OP wrote:
We're planning iyh to go to Israel for Sukkos & rent out 4 bdr apartment in the Romema area.
prices are CRAZY!! Does that include linen? towel? sukka? I'm not sure how this works.. can we use kitchen? Do I need to ask all these questions? or it's obviously inc?!

You are spending a lot of money. You should confirm that everything you think is included is. Write out an email with a list and ask them to confirm.

At the end ask is there anything else you should know about that is included/excluded.

Nothing is a given the best way is with communication.

Some other things to consider are about places to hang/store your clothes, washer dryer, quirks with electricity and hot water, wifi, cellphone reception.

Hotzlocha and enjoy!

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Aug 28 2022, 1:39 am
First of all, prices were a big hype... and are slowly coming down. So don't grab the most expensive. You should be able to find normal ranges already.
Also, linen and towels are generally included in most apartments. However, make sure to inquire about the sukkah

amother
Banana

Post Sun, Aug 28 2022, 2:41 am
I can only speak for myself, but I think this is fairly normal.
If I know that you're spending that much money, I want to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Linen and towels provided, and Sukkah built.
If I know that they want to use my kitchen, I would label everything clearly. (Meat, dairy, parve)
But you should clarify with the person you're renting from.

Rose Stern

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 2:18 am
I know a couple nice apartments no tivuch that just came up on the market in Eretz Yisrael in the Ezras Torah / Gush Shmonim /Sorotzkin area email me for details at Crystalclearimprints@gmail.com

amother
Electricblue

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 2:41 am
It depends on the rentors. Some give you an apt ready to use down to the last details and some lock up every shelf and closet and don't even give you a place to put your clothes.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 2:46 am
OP, every rental will be different. You cant ask here. You must ask the people you will be renting from.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics