Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Greek Peak Resort

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 9:41 pm
Did anyone go there one of the past two Shabossim. We're going this week iyh and just want some tips!
What should I not forget to bring? How was it? What food was served by the kiddush? Were the accommodations nice?
TIA!

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 10:26 pm
I'm going too. Are you coming from Brooklyn?

glicklech

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 10:31 pm
Was there 2 weeks ago and was very nice. Rooms were lodge style and really clean. MYS provided candles, matches, havdalah candle, a shabbos door stopper and lots of other cute stuff. The food by the kiddush was chulent, herring... for the men and cheesecakes and salads for the women. By the time I arrived to the ladies kiddush there wasn't much left, though.
Don't forget your hotplate/crock pot, utensils.... They did have an Urn with coffee and milk.
Also as a btw there is a gorgeous private beach a little far off the Hotel property. It was empty when we where there and where able to grill and swim there.

amother
Yolk

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 11:03 pm
How can I find out more? Is there a link

amother
Watermelon

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 11:20 pm
If you want to meet the locals feel free to stop by before or after Shabbos! The kids would love to meet you!

(We have nothing to do with it, but the place running it is https://myseventsnj.com/greek-.....2022/ )

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 9:57 am
The beach sounds nice! What's the name of it?

glicklech

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 8:34 pm
Not sure the name. I think it was just called Hope Lake. If you take a walk down the hotel property you'll see it. Ask by the front desk how to get there by car. It's a bit hard to explain.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Aug 28 2022, 9:35 pm
For those who went, please share your experiences and feedback. What kind of crowd was it? How were the rooms, facilities, and food? Did you feel like you got your money's worth?

amother
Celeste

Post Sun, Aug 28 2022, 9:54 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
For those who went, please share your experiences and feedback. What kind of crowd was it? How were the rooms, facilities, and food? Did you feel like you got your money's worth?

Beautiful place, calm and relaxing. The rooms are clean but as glicklech wrote its lodge style.
The program was also very nice with activities for mostly kids but some for adults to enjoy as well.

The crowd was mostly lakewood, but had a nice mix of different crowds.

Over all I really enjoyed it and would definitely consider going again
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics