Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
AW 22/23 Ali finds
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 10:43 am
dankbar wrote:
People ask why not get tottini, cheap non Jewish stores because those are known to be cheap. People are doing ali brand names for cheap because they want to give off the vibe of wearing the brand names not the cheap stuff

lol. that's why I like alivibes. Not that I care so much about the brand name, but I like that it gives off the "jewish store vibes".

I like the look of these (which I ordered) more than cheap jewish stores. The price compares to Tottini, but the items I ordered would've cost over $600 if I bought similar items in a different store.

newinbp

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:00 am
So I did my first ever Ali order. I can update when things come iyh. Got orange mom coats iyh, bracelets, winter fuzzy shoes, a blanket, and hair accessories. I tried to measure for the coats and found at least according to the measurements that I should order true to size or even on the smaller side so I hope the sizes are good when they come. I hope everything will be good quality. Very hopeful it will be a good experience since things add up. I think personally the most money saved is on the hair accessories and bracelets which cost a lot in boro park. Hatzlacha everyone!

dankbar

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:03 am
Orange mom coats run full

newinbp

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:14 am
dankbar wrote:

What do you mean they run full I don't understand. Thanks

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:23 am
newinbp wrote:
What do you mean they run full I don't understand. Thanks

they run a bit big

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:23 am
I'm ordering the new louisiella dress and romper from Alivibes. will iyh keep you posted when it arrives. It's a presale, so will ship 9/30.

amother
Pear

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:27 am
I got the ali craze when it was all $2-$5. But now it’s $20+ why is it still a thing?

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:32 am
dankbar wrote:

What are orange mom coats, can you link?

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:34 am
Can you plz post links for the bracelets? Ty

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:35 am
amother Pear wrote:
I got the ali craze when it was all $2-$5. But now it’s $20+ why is it still a thing?

Bec 20,30 is not the 90,110 the stores are selling. Multiply by the amount of kids pple have the savings can really help

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 9:50 am
amother Oak wrote:

referring to these? https://www.alivalue.com/kids/.....ories

Seeking

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 11:36 am
the orangemom coats are free return so no worries

newinbp

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 12:14 pm
amother Oak wrote:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNvzurI
These are the bracelets

newinbp

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 12:35 pm
amother Oxfordblue wrote:
Bec 20,30 is not the 90,110 the stores are selling. Multiply by the amount of kids pple have the savings can really help

I've never bought before on Ali, I'm the op of this thread. But if coats in local stores start at $80, 56$ per coat when buying more than 1 does make a difference. Backpacks on Ali for $20 and in person local for $24 I decided wasn't worth it. But bracelets for children locally are $35 each so for $4.60 each on Ali I thought was awesome, as well as hair bows which are easily $20 and up per piece locally and are like $6-7 on Ali. So I don't know I have zero Ali experience I guess I can update when the things arrive iyh.

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 12:44 pm
newinbp wrote:
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mNvzurI
These are the bracelets

Thanks!!

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 2:04 pm
newinbp wrote:
I've never bought before on Ali, I'm the op of this thread. But if coats in local stores start at $80, 56$ per coat when buying more than 1 does make a difference. Backpacks on Ali for $20 and in person local for $24 I decided wasn't worth it. But bracelets for children locally are $35 each so for $4.60 each on Ali I thought was awesome, as well as hair bows which are easily $20 and up per piece locally and are like $6-7 on Ali. So I don't know I have zero Ali experience I guess I can update when the things arrive iyh.

Thanks OP! I'm enjoying this thread so much! please do keep us updated

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 3:40 pm
ordering Fub from alivibes today. I ordered this brand last year from alivibes and the quality was really great! Will keep you updated bln

hodeez

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 3:44 pm
I went into tottini today and saw the prices were about 20 dollars a shirt/pants/sweater. Do with that information what you will.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 4:35 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
lol. that's why I like alivibes. Not that I care so much about the brand name, but I like that it gives off the "jewish store vibes".

I like the look of these (which I ordered) more than cheap jewish stores. The price compares to Tottini, but the items I ordered would've cost over $600 if I bought similar items in a different store.
The big difference to me is that Ali isn’t returnable and tottini is. Also I know tottini sizing and with Ali it can vary. Ali feels more like a risk to me so I don’t like to spend as much as I do at tottini. I bought some tops for my boys but nothing for the girls because I didn’t know if it would cover their knees, plus they’re very picky on fit in general while my boys will wear anything.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 4:37 pm
hodeez wrote:
I went into tottini today and saw the prices were about 20 dollars a shirt/pants/sweater. Do with that information what you will.
Everything is around $20 including the dresses so I buy dresses as much as possible even though my girls prefer separates
Page 5 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics