Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Guests
Hostess welcome package

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 6:31 pm
Looking for a good and reasonable place to order nice hostess packages for a small weekend bar mitzvah - Brooklyn or Lakewood, ty!

amother
Lemonlime

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 7:20 pm
I host quite often in Lakewood. The baalei simcha usually drop off pkgs from boxdnj for their guests. She's on Instagram. Not sure how much she charges.

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 8:58 pm
amother [ Lemonlime ] wrote:
I host quite often in Lakewood. The baalei simcha usually drop off pkgs from boxdnj for their guests. She's on Instagram. Not sure how much she charges.

Not the OP but thanks for the suggestion! I just reached out to her Smile

amother
Lemonlime

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 9:55 pm
Glad to help! I've never ordered anything from her, but I heard that she also makes besomim/havdala packages, and sells gifts for the hosts as well.

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 10:04 pm
Check out hostitny.com, I think they ship anywhere in the US.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 2:39 pm
Ty for both suggestions. They both have pricier pks ( box’s starting at 20, host it at 28 plus an 85$ Fee for the itinerary )

I came across ribbons nj and they look more reasonable per package and for the itinerary fee

Did anyone ever use them ?

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 2:43 pm
I know you may not be a DIY type but I made very nice guest boxes myself and ordered kiddush cards from waterdale as a hostess gift. I coordinated all the labels and the schedule and it looked very nice and professional...

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 29 2021, 3:46 pm
amother [ Ghostwhite ] wrote:
I know you may not be a DIY type but I made very nice guest boxes myself and ordered kiddush cards from waterdale as a hostess gift. I coordinated all the labels and the schedule and it looked very nice and professional...

I wish I had the time and patience . I work full time and have a very demanding infant. Sometimes you x do it all

Sweet Pea

Post Mon, Nov 08 2021, 1:58 pm
https://www.instagram.com/theswagbag/

amother
Ebony

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 10:37 am
anyone here prepared their own package?
what would you suggest I put into it, and to keep the price as low as possible as I need to make about 20!

amother
Blushpink

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 10:49 am
Just an idea in case helpful…I made a bm recently . I paid one of these places to have the itinerary made bec I found that part to be stressful and time consuming. Then I ordered cute bags from 4imprint with his logo. It was a minimum of 100 so I had to give to his friends by the boys party. In the bags I put Pringle’s Water and licorice and then a mini mouthwash. I think it’s super cute and ppl still use the bags. Total cost was $200 for the bags (but again it had dual purpose cuz boys got them too) and about $100 for the stuff inside. I think for the itinerary alone it was like $50 to set it up and then you can print yourself or pay like $1 a piece for her to print. Just an idea..

amother
Ebony

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 10:53 am
amother Blushpink wrote:
Just an idea in case helpful…I made a bm recently . I paid one of these places to have the itinerary made bec I found that part to be stressful and time consuming. Then I ordered cute bags from 4imprint with his logo. It was a minimum of 100 so I had to give to his friends by the boys party. In the bags I put Pringle’s Water and licorice and then a mini mouthwash. I think it’s super cute and ppl still use the bags. Total cost was $200 for the bags (but again it had dual purpose cuz boys got them too) and about $100 for the stuff inside. I think for the itinerary alone it was like $50 to set it up and then you can print yourself or pay like $1 a piece for her to print. Just an idea..

Thanks, nice idea to do a bag,
what type of itinerary? like places to go, things to do?

Goody2shoes

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 10:58 am
in Brooklyn there's a place called Favor. A good friend recently used for her shabbos Sheva Brachos and she was very happy.
check them out at itsafavor.com

amother
Blushpink

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 11:01 am
Itinerary meaning like the schedule for Shabbos— when/where davening is, where the meals are

Last edited by amother on Wed, Aug 31 2022, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Ebony

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 11:03 am
alwayssmiling wrote:
in Brooklyn there's a place called Favor. A good friend recently used for her shabbos Sheva Brachos and she was very happy.
check them out at itsafavor.com

Thank you! Beautiful ideas, but at $25 per package...
maybe I just need to create something on my own Smile

amother
Ebony

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 11:04 am
arn wrote:
Itinerary meaning like the schedule for Shabbos— when/where davening is, where the meals are

nice! smart idea
better get started working on that Very Happy
if anyone has a template they used, feel free to share!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics