Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
How is Brickseek beneficial for Amazon Sellers?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 18 2022, 7:59 pm
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help me with this.

Is it worth it for you to have a monthly membership at Brickseek?

Do you get good deals from there?

Are the deals open for everyone to see or just for sellers?

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 11:57 pm
Bump

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Aug 22 2022, 12:46 am
I think in general there's this big misconception about Brickseek. Brickseek is a tool to find markdowns. 99% of the "work" still has to be done on your end to snag the deals.

1. There are 2 tiers of memberships. Being worth it depends on how you use it and what you get out of it. It may be worth it for one person but not for another.

2. Brickseek won't give you good deals. Brickseek was originally created to find clearance Legos in stores (hence the name Brick-Seek). First and foremost Brickseeks purpose is to show you local markdowns. They do this by plugging into the retailers API for stock and pricing. The idea is that you see the markdowns and available stock, go to that specific location, find the item(s), purchase them, and resell them (or keep them/gift them).

3. Yup the markdowns can be seen by anyone.

Brickseek is fantastic if you know how to use it. But it has a learning curve. The even bigger learning curve is knowing how to find products, interact with employees, and knowing how to read the markdowns and markdown hunting in general.

Once you get the hang of it it's fantastic, but lately it's getting harder and harder to snag those extra steep markdowns...

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 12:49 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help me with this.

Is it worth it for you to have a monthly membership at Brickseek?

Do you get good deals from there?

Are the deals open for everyone to see or just for sellers?

I would greatly appreciate if anyone can please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Love to help!

Brickseek is great primally once you have a good selling product and you want to see pricing on other stores near you. For example, the Walmart closest to me sells those Neutrogena blackhead masks at $3 by me, but when I source that product on brick seek it shows me there are a few Walmarts a drive away that sell it under $1 (this can be done on the free version)

For the paid monthly membership - if you feel like it's too much then it isn't something you must have. No, the deals are not open for everyone to see. You have the right to see it first and only you for 3 days I think? then it's available for all viewers. (So basically you're paying to get first look)

I suggest honey! It's great for finding discounts or promo codes when shopping
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics