Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Do you have a well priced cell phone plan?

momof2+?

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 7:24 pm
I am pretty sure I can be paying less for my husbands and my cell phone plans. We both have smart phones with unlimited talk and text and 5 gb each of data. Right now I use Verizon.

challahchallah

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 7:25 pm
How much are you paying? Is 5GBs the right amount of data for you? Did you buy your phones outright or did you bundle financing the phone into your plan?

icebreaker

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 7:28 pm
How much are you wanting to spend? I spend $60/month for unlimited data and 15gb hotspot. Don’t really need the hotspot, so I’ll probably go down to the $50 plan. I have SimpleMobile.

jellybelly94

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 7:29 pm
I have cricket ( off shoot of a t and t.) Very happy w it. No free mobile Hotspot but unlimited internet and txt 4 lines for 100

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 7:37 pm
I use mint, 15/month for me for unlimited talk and text and 4gb data.
They have family plans I think.
Runs on T-Mobile network. I have had no issues at all.
http://fbuy.me/sW8lJ

momof2+?

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 9:04 pm
Truthfully, I am looking at my plan and having a hard time making sense of it. It seems to say that the plan for the 2 of us is $100 a month. $35 for each phone, $5 for each phone to make us be able to call Canada, and I don’t know what the other $20 is for? It looks like we have unlimited talk and text but share the 5 GB data per month and we use it up.

aimhabanim

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 9:06 pm
We have mint sim and are very happy

Mommyg8

Post Wed, Nov 03 2021, 9:15 pm
If you switch to a prepaid plan through Verizon it's cheaper. And I think you get $10 off a month if you have automatic renewal.

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Thu, Sep 01 2022, 10:10 am
Bumping this up. What are the prices now for unlimited cell phone plans? Any suggestions for someone in Lakewood NJ? Thank you!

1ofbillions

Post Thu, Sep 01 2022, 10:37 am
I’m paying $35 a month (taxes included) for Verizon unlimited talk, text, and data - the plan is called 5G Start. On a family plan with 4 other people, getting $10 off because I do autopay. It would be $45 without that discount, and more expensive if I wasn’t on a family plan.

I get 5 gb of fast mobile hotspot on this plan. When I travel and need to work remotely using my hotspot, I upgrade to a plan that is $10 more to get 20 gb of fast mobile hotspot.

I highly recommend finding several other people to join together with to form a family plan on Verizon.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains