Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Myer-Briggs ISFJ
Previous  1  2

amother
Plum

Post Fri, Sep 02 2022, 5:43 pm
Proud IFSP here.
I loved Miriam Adahans books because they are a very easy read and they’re geared towards frum Jews which makes it relatable

amother
SandyBrown

Post Fri, Sep 02 2022, 5:50 pm
amother Apple wrote:
I'm a solid INFJ and would love to meet another one here....they're hard to find...

I’m an INFJ (and a 4 with a 5 wing)

amother
Apple

Post Fri, Sep 02 2022, 5:59 pm
amother SandyBrown wrote:
I’m an INFJ (and a 4 with a 5 wing)

Same!

taketwo

Post Fri, Sep 02 2022, 6:37 pm
I just did the quiz and got isfj, but I've previously gotten esfj. Im 52% introverted and 48% extroverted this time, sometimes it goes the other way. Maybe it depends on my mood.

taketwo

Post Fri, Sep 02 2022, 6:40 pm
On the enneagram I'm a 6 with a heavy 7 wing

amother
Winterberry

Post Sat, Sep 03 2022, 4:06 pm
amother SandyBrown wrote:
Unless I’m mistaken, the whole theory of the Myer Briggs is that your personality DOES NOT change; the same is true of the Enneagram (though you can go up and down in levels).

I agree. I am in my 50s now and have been taking the test multiple times in multiple settings since the early 1990s. Aside from one time when
I was an “ISTJ” not an “ISTP”, I have always been the same type. Obviously I have changed since my 20s, but the core elements of my personality have remained.

israelgirl

Post Sat, Sep 03 2022, 5:40 pm
I'm an INFJ or a 4 with a 5 wing.

I generally feel misunderstood by anyone outside that personality bracket, though I can be friends with all types.

Love and hate my personality type simultaneously Smile

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Sat, Sep 03 2022, 6:37 pm
israelgirl wrote:
I'm an INFJ or a 4 with a 5 wing.

I generally feel misunderstood by anyone outside that personality bracket, though I can be friends with all types.

Love and hate my personality type simultaneously Smile

INFJs are creepy.... Laugh

israelgirl

Post Sat, Sep 03 2022, 6:39 pm
Ha. How so?

amother
Hosta

Post Sat, Sep 03 2022, 6:55 pm
INFP. always have what to work on. including loving myself for who I am. any fellow INFP's around? Hi

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Sat, Sep 03 2022, 7:52 pm
israelgirl wrote:
Ha. How so?

It's probably refering to unhealthy individuals.

I've met an unhealthy INFJ who creeped me out and I've seen a lot online confirming this. Have a look.

Theres someone on YouTube who is good at presenting these personality types in different scenarios and situations.

amother
Azure

Post Sat, Sep 03 2022, 8:54 pm
amother Hosta wrote:
INFP. always have what to work on. including loving myself for who I am. any fellow INFP's around? Hi

Me!

amother
Apple

Post Sat, Sep 03 2022, 9:11 pm
amother DarkMagenta wrote:
INFJs are creepy.... Laugh

Infj here. I'm creepy in the sense that I can read people very easily. As in I see through people. I don't say anything but I think that ppl that rely on the bs definitely feel unnerved around me

israelgirl

Post Sat, Sep 03 2022, 9:38 pm
amother Apple wrote:
Infj here. I'm creepy in the sense that I can read people very easily. As in I see through people. I don't say anything but I think that ppl that rely on the bs definitely feel unnerved around me

Same. I sometimes see it as the biggest blessing, other times I wish I can just close my eyes and not know what other people are trying so hard to hide....

I wouldn't say creepy though Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics