Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
London- I have gorgeous clothes to give away

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 26 2022, 7:39 am
Mostly American, Frum fashion type. Lots of beautiful toddler girl shoes- lots new.

Womens clothes M-L , boys clothes 4/5/6 and baby girls 1/1.5/2 years old. All beautiful and in great condition.

I know I can find a gemach to give it to (not good condition I going to H&M and get a discount) but I would love to know that someone appreciates it. I wish I can find a family that would want them whenever I’m done with them.

I used to send to Israel I have lots of relatives that want them but lately it’s been getting hard.

Any ideas?

I’m in GG area. I come to SH sometimes.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 26 2022, 10:10 am
Bumping for ideas. I posted on local chats already.

strawberry cola

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 4:17 am
BN I will ask my friends who have family in England

4g01o

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 4:25 am
The ages/genders don't work for me, but I'll try to think of family.

I'm in Manchester, I'd love baby boy clothes from 9 months plus.

I have gorgeous girls clothes, age 5 plus to give away. In amazing condition as I have 1 daughter with lots of clothes Smile

If anyone that lives here wants them, or wants to trade with baby boys clothes please pm me. Thanks

amother
Mocha

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 7:27 am
Wow this is so nice! Anyone have gorgeous clothes in Brooklyn to give away?

Aylat

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 7:31 am
There are Jewish families recently arrived from Ukraine who have very little. Not in London so don't know who is coordinating help, but maybe you can find out and and offer.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 7:45 am
What about family world?

amother
Daphne

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 9:01 am
Wow that is so so nice of you!!
Did you find anyone to take the clothes? If not I'd happily take them and pay for the shipping fee SmileπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I could realy use new clothes for myself and the kids clothes work too if you're still looking to get rid of them Smile

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 9:18 am
amother Daphne wrote:
Wow that is so so nice of you!!
Did you find anyone to take the clothes? If not I'd happily take them and pay for the shipping fee SmileπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I could realy use new clothes for myself and the kids clothes work too if you're still looking to get rid of them Smile

Hi, where are you located? Maybe we can get a ride? I gave away some but I still have more.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics