Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Post back to school deals

momof2+?

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 3:16 pm
I’m hoping we could compile a list of back to school things that are worth stocking up on now that school is starting in order to take advantage of good deals. Ex: I bought an extra briefcase for my daughter last yr on clearance for $5 and she’s using it this yr. saves me about $25 because I probably would have bought her a $30 one. Is it worth buying any school supplies? Crayons? I remember my son needing an extra loose leaf in the middle of the yr last yr bec his broke. Are the back to school prices cheaper than in the middle of the yr?

bsy

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 3:18 pm
Walmart is definitely cheaper now. Crayons 24 box .50. Notebooks .50

ddmom

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 6:32 pm
Yes I stock up on basic school supplies in Walmart. During the year it's more expensive and harder to find.
Same about briefcases. When I find a nice one very discounted I buy it and put it aside.
My boys are using for the 2nd year backpacks I got on clearance in Walmart 2 yrs ago!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains