Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
AW 22/23 Ali finds
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Seeking

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 6:03 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
ordering Fub from alivibes today. I ordered this brand last year from alivibes and the quality was really great! Will keep you updated bln

also got the fub from them

newinbp

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 6:46 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
they run a bit big

Thanks so much ok hope they fit

newinbp

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 6:49 pm
dankbar wrote:
Orange mom coats run full

Thanks!!

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 9:34 pm
.n

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 1:30 am
hodeez wrote:
I went into tottini today and saw the prices were about 20 dollars a shirt/pants/sweater. Do with that information what you will.

I am israel so I like to by tottini on sale and of season for the next one - then it comes out to even cheaper( I can get away with it because most people who where Tottini here do the same lol)

BUT
Tottini has mainly weekday

Kidichic is $40-50 per Shabbos dress
So the $20 Ali Shabbos dress for similar quality is really good value. Its true that if you shop a year in advance you can get the same stuff for same price/cheaper - but then you can't match.
I am not obsessed with matching but I do like having at least one matching set for shabbos and one for weekday, for pics/events....

And for things like shoes, accessories they are really good value

4g01o

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 2:56 am
amother Cyan wrote:
I ordered this on aliexpress. is it ok for weekday or strictly shabbos? (for 3 y/o)

I would use this only for shabbos, especially on a 3 year old.

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 4:08 am
amother Cyan wrote:
I ordered this on aliexpress. is it ok for weekday or strictly shabbos? (for 3 y/o)

So cute!

Personally I would do shabbos but I am very casual in general. You could do weekday (good luck keeping the collar clean !)

You should do whatever u like!!! If you need it for shabbos use them but if you find lots of shabbos, make it a weekday. If I saw a kid wearing on weekday I would think how pretty, not oh my gosh the mother has no clue !!!

Also makes a difference if you dress up with thick cream tights or shabbos black/brown

And please can you link it? Did you find it on the Ali link websites?

amother
Firethorn

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 5:50 am
amother Slateblue wrote:
So cute!

Personally I would do shabbos but I am very casual in general. You could do weekday (good luck keeping the collar clean !)

You should do whatever u like!!! If you need it for shabbos use them but if you find lots of shabbos, make it a weekday. If I saw a kid wearing on weekday I would think how pretty, not oh my gosh the mother has no clue !!!

Also makes a difference if you dress up with thick cream tights or shabbos black/brown

I would use it for shabbos, even with thick cream tights.

newinbp

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 8:53 am
amother Cyan wrote:
Thanks OP! I'm enjoying this thread so much! please do keep us updated

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 10:44 am
Seeking wrote:
also got the fub from them

How does it run - true to size?

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 12:04 pm
amother Slateblue wrote:
So cute!

https://www.alivalue.com/kids/kids-clothing

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 12:05 pm
amother Caramel wrote:
How does it run - true to size?

fub from alivibes past summer and winter season were true to size, based on my experience (I ordered for 2 kids)

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 12:33 pm
Anyone have links for matching Yom tov outfits for baby girl and toddler boy? Would love to get my kids something for shul and looking like it's cutting it close to get from Ali in time but I can't find anything for both of them! Already looked at all the sites listed here.

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 12:46 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
[/b]

https://www.alivalue.com/kids/kids-clothing

Thank you!

What is Fub ?

Also enjoying this thread, thank you!

amother
Mocha

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 12:46 pm
amother Maroon wrote:
Anyone have links for matching Yom tov outfits for baby girl and toddler boy? Would love to get my kids something for shul and looking like it's cutting it close to get from Ali in time but I can't find anything for both of them! Already looked at all the sites listed here.

Lil legs

They have so many options.

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 12:47 pm
amother Mocha wrote:
Lil legs

They have so many options.

Thanks, I meant Ali prices but I'll have a look. I guess they're not too far off!

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 2:04 pm
amother Slateblue wrote:
Thank you!

What is Fub ?

Also enjoying this thread, thank you!

It's the name of a brand.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 12:30 pm
I ordered the konges slojd jumper and romper from alivibes. It looks great irl. (It came with the original label and tag). I matched it with a onesie.

https://www.alivibes.com/?d44d5892_page=3

newinbp

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 10:49 pm
Hi maybe someone can clarify: OP here and first time Ali buyer. I got an email saying my order has arrived and I can come pick it up at the post office?? It's not being delivered to me?? How does this work, I didn't realize I signed up for going to shlep and pick up packages at the post office.. please shed some light if you know about these things. And how I can find out which post office and for how long they hold packages. Thanks so much!

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 10:55 pm
newinbp wrote:
Hi maybe someone can clarify: OP here and first time Ali buyer. I got an email saying my order has arrived and I can come pick it up at the post office?? It's not being delivered to me?? How does this work, I didn't realize I signed up for going to shlep and pick up packages at the post office.. please shed some light if you know about these things. And how I can find out which post office and for how long they hold packages. Thanks so much!

I'm a frequent Ali shopper. every time a package arrives to the post office, you get this message. If you want you can pick it up, otherwise it gets shipped to you within the next few days. (I also freaked out the first time, but got used to it)

Please keep us posted with what you got
Page 6 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics