Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Attention fashionistas

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 1:53 pm
I know not a real problem but I’m just wondering. I got my 2.5 year old maroon patent leather shoes. But she’s still wearing shorts and short sleeves. Her sneakers are getting small but I think her maroon shoes look too wintery and strange with her summer clothing. I’m not buying new sneakers now. Do I send her to playgroup with her summer clothing and winter shoes? What do you all do in this situation?

I know it’s not a real problem. No need for mussar or mockery.

naomi2

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 2:01 pm
I think I bought the same ones!
My daughter is in kindergarten though so she'll be wearing skirts with it and it won't be a problem

If your child is a baby it really doesn't matter

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 2:10 pm
I personally don’t put dress shoes on a baby during the week when they’re ‘job ‘ is to run around, climb and play. I’d definitely buy sneakers and leave the parent leather for shabbos.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 2:11 pm
Morah will probably not notice. At that age kids show up in crocs, natives, sneakers or shoes! sometimes all 4 in the same week! I've had kids show up on socks! LOL
Do whatever she wants to wear!!!
Signed: a 2yr old playgroup morah

amother
Winterberry

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 2:14 pm
I'd let her wear the new comfy shoes that fit, who cares if it looks mismatched

amother
Peru

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 2:29 pm
amother Floralwhite wrote:
Morah will probably not notice. At that age kids show up in crocs, natives, sneakers or shoes! sometimes all 4 in the same week! I've had kids show up on socks! LOL
Do whatever she wants to wear!!!
Signed: a 2yr old playgroup morah

I have a new kid in my playgroup that doesn't own shoes yet. She comes in socks every day! About 1.5 years and walking properly 🤷‍♀️

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 2:30 pm
amother Antiquewhite wrote:
I personally don’t put dress shoes on a baby during the week when they’re ‘job ‘ is to run around, climb and play. I’d definitely buy sneakers and leave the parent leather for shabbos.

Not helpful as I bought the shoes and I am not buying other shoes. Also she runs around and plays fine in them, so I don't agree with you.

emom1

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 2:34 pm
I'm pushing with my 2.5 year old's sneakers till succos. And then ill put on his new shoes. But his sneakers are not that small yet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics