Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
מי כעמך ישראל

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 06 2022, 11:16 pm
There are some wonderful honest people on this planet. I'm not loosing faith in humanity just yet. Dh is out of the country. He parked his car. He gets a phone call this morning from a total stranger that he damaged his car. Now how did he get his number? He tried looking into the windows, saw some paperwork that had my cell phone number. Called me and tracked dh down. Sometimes I just love the jewish nation.
Because these stories don't happen every day. I've watched some myself, drivers speeding down, side swiping a car or two in the process, couldn't care less. In fact dh has a big dent in car that happened before the summer from a truck owned by a Jewish company. Dh was in the car when it happned. He honked to get the drivers attention which he did. The driver looked and drove off. Jewish person. Dh is not pursuing it because it's against his nature. It's going to cost him quite a penny. So this story today gives me some hope that there are still honest people.

amother
Jean

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 12:23 am
WOW! WOW! WOW!

happymommy12

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 1:56 am
My fathers car was parked outside of our house and got swiped by a passing driver (a frum 20 something year old guy) . The driver stopped and left a note saying that he accidentally hit him and left his number for my dad to call him and work out the details. My father was impressed but very busy so he didn’t call right away. A few days later the guy who hit him came to our house!! He was worried that somehow my father didn’t get the note and wanted to make sure that he can pay for whatever damage he did! We were all so impressed. Totally not the norm!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational