Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Girls knee-his

mugsisme

Post Sun, May 25 2008, 7:03 pm
My good friend told me that Trim Fit was the best socks for little girls. I need to get some, and don't have a store locally. What socks do you put on your little girls, and is there anywhere to buy them online? My DD is 5, and I do not want acrylic socks on her in the summer.

amother

Post Sun, May 25 2008, 7:05 pm
There is a store called Knees N Toes that does delivery. You can call them 845-354-7373

shopaholic

Post Mon, May 26 2008, 9:23 am
I heard that Leggacy is great for ordering online & prices are good too. I bought mostly Levante this season.

mugsisme

Post Mon, May 26 2008, 1:24 pm
shopaholic wrote:
I heard that Leggacy is great for ordering online & prices are good too. I bought mostly Levante this season.

Are those tights or socks?

shopaholic

Post Mon, May 26 2008, 1:49 pm
Socks. Also, a company that starts with an "F". I just buy whatever they have in the colors I need.

mugsisme

Post Mon, May 26 2008, 3:23 pm
They don't have trimfit in white. They have a brand called Sireco that I have never heard of. They have another brand called Condor that is ridiculously expensive.

yo'ma

Post Mon, May 26 2008, 3:28 pm
I don't remember the name of the socks, but I used to buy by target. (don't buy there anymore bec. I live too far away now LOL ) They don't have the knee socks online though, just checked.

greenfire

Post Mon, May 26 2008, 4:16 pm
yes target has great knee socks usually for the fall school year
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries