Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Brand new Elegant Linen Bedbug Proof Mattress protector ripp

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 9:35 pm
My BEDBUG saga continues because my brand new Elegant Linen Bedbug Proof Mattress protector ripped.

I treated for bedbugs and used the best exterminator who said that because he treated the mattresses and box springs, I can keep them as long as I get good bed bug proof protectors, so nothing will come out and nothing will go in. Nothing to fear.

I continued seeing bedbugs. Today I figured out why. I looked under my sheets and saw a huuuuge hole in the brand new, never washed (more expensive than others) Elegant Linen Bedbug Proof Mattress protector. I saw live bedbugs coming out. The hole wasnt in the seam, it wasnt near the zipper, it was in the center of the mattress protector. This wouldnt happen if it was good quality strong fabric. No one cut it with a scissor.

I think Ill throw them out and buy cheaper ones.

Sheesh.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries