Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Pro vax answers only
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Viola

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 9:17 pm
amother Denim wrote:
Wondering why you’re not getting the booster. I hear a lot of people who got the first and second shots saying they won’t get a third - my mother is one of these people, and doesn’t seem to have a reason. I am not asking this to be annoying or belligerent, I’m genuinely curious if people got vaxxed and the reason they are not getting the third is because of peer pressure , feeling like they don’t need it, the fear has passed, or something else etc.

Everyone is opening their eyes in different stages of this tyrannical era.
You’ll get there too, one day.

scruffy

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 7:11 am
amother Denim wrote:
Wondering why you’re not getting the booster. I hear a lot of people who got the first and second shots saying they won’t get a third - my mother is one of these people, and doesn’t seem to have a reason. I am not asking this to be annoying or belligerent, I’m genuinely curious if people got vaxxed and the reason they are not getting the third is because of peer pressure , feeling like they don’t need it, the fear has passed, or something else etc.

I guess my views have changed a bit over the last few months. I don't want to derail this thread though. Feel free to pm me or start a s/o.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 7:27 am
amother Viola wrote:
If a senior would have a stroke or cardiac arrest, would you give a thought that it might be a vaccine side effect, or is it automatically “normal” for this age....

Hasn't happened luckily..But at this point I wouldn't consider it vaxx related. Many of them are vaxxed almost two yrs. I doubt a heart attack now would be connected to the vaccine.

Roots

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 9:10 am
I got both vaccines and one booster because we asked our rav and thats what he said to do
my 10 and 6 yr old had antibidies so I only vaxxed my 8 yr old son and we didnt have side effects
my in laws and mother also got vaccinated with no issues
many of my friends at work got the shot ( I live near sanz and the admor misanz instructed his chassidim to take it )and I didnt hear of any injuries from them
hatzlacha!

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 10:01 am
amother Viola wrote:
Everyone is opening their eyes in different stages of this tyrannical era.
You’ll get there too, one day.

Oh, Viola, honey, I am there. I have been there from the beginning. I am still curious why the ones who vaccinated that still claim to be pro-vax, wont take the booster. Suddenly they dont feel its necessary the same way most of us never felt the first vax was neccesary, but they make it seem like they are still pro vax, just "not the booster". Yet we are the ones who are judged for not being vaxxed.

amother
Phlox

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 10:11 am
most of my family is vaccinated. one relative had bad nerve pain right after the booster. like needing 911 type of nerve pain and couldn't walk. Not worth the risk IMO
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics