Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Anyone tried or have any information on liposuction?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 26 2022, 5:33 pm
I am different sizes ontop and on bottom. I'm huge on my behind. Looks very not proportionate. Would love to try it. Anyone gave any information?

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, Aug 26 2022, 5:52 pm
My colleague had liposuction. She showed me her abdomen to convince me never to do so. When she gained a bit of weight after, she was left with holes/dimples in the spots where she had liposuction. The fat didn't go there and it looked like holes.

amother
Dimgray

Post Sat, Aug 27 2022, 9:19 pm
I’ve had liposuction twice: on my abdomen and my double chin. Both have help up well, with no dimpling or holes. It’s really dependent on your age, body, and surgeon.

Choose a surgeon, not a beauty spa. That’s fine for something like Botox, but don’t look to cut costs if you want to do lipo. Good luck!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 7:06 pm
amother Dimgray wrote:
I’ve had liposuction twice: on my abdomen and my double chin. Both have help up well, with no dimpling or holes. It’s really dependent on your age, body, and surgeon.

Choose a surgeon, not a beauty spa. That’s fine for something like Botox, but don’t look to cut costs if you want to do lipo. Good luck!

Can you recommend a good place?

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 7:09 pm
amother OP wrote:
Can you recommend a good place?

I used a physician in Manhattan, Dr. David Abramson. https://www.drabramson.com/

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 08 2022, 9:12 pm
amother Dimgray wrote:
I used a physician in Manhattan, Dr. David Abramson. https://www.drabramson.com/

Thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise