Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shira Custom Wigs Lace Top Conversion

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 9:58 am
I've heard that she is the best place to convert a wig to lace top.
Has anyone here done so and recommends the process, and how much did it cost?
Wondering if it's worth it for me to do vs cutting bangs on my current wig and saving the difference for a future lace top purchase.

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 10:49 am
Tzipporah wig repairs in Monsey is great.
(845)729-1464

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 8:56 pm
amother Sapphire wrote:
Tzipporah wig repairs in Monsey is great.
(845)729-1464

Thanks!

Bump - anyone with feedback and price range on Shira Wigs specifically?

amother
Molasses

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 9:46 pm
I used shira wig repair to convert a wig to lace front . Was about $400. Plus cut, color so adds up for sure. A full lace top conversion is about $1200 plus the color / cut etc. the wig I did it with will last around 2 years max. The color didn’t come out good , and she wasn’t the easiest to work with. But I was happy I did it for a short term less expensive than getting a new wig fix.

sv9506

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 11:57 pm
I used Shira in Monsey to convert one of my wigs to a lace front. She did a great job but I think he pricing was closer to $500 and this was almost two years ago. I am pretty sure that her pricing has gone up since then. She did not charge me extra for anything like cut/color - I did not color it, but the hairs added in were a little lighter than the shaitel and more like a highlight color and for cut she really only cut the added hairs so that they blended. They were very patient and when I came to pick it up they customize it for your hairline so they will send it to their backroom workers a bunch of times to make sure it is just right (so be prepared that it isn't like an appointment that you just try on and leave). I was very happy and would go to her again.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels