Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Food bloggers: please stick to food
Previous  1  2

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 2:48 pm
amother Lilac wrote:
For all of you saying - unfollow. Duh. We know our options. Can’t a person rant/vent?

I used to enjoy the outlet and loved it over a the cooking show because it was recipes I could do as well.

Can’t a person just vent and share thoughts/disappointments anymore?

Lilac I totally agree and understand you.
People think they need to offer solutions when none was asked and isn't even needed!!!

A rant or vent is just that and people should learn to accept it for what it is.

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 2:51 pm
She's a cook, not a chicken. Just because someone was in the business of food blogging doesn't mean she isn't allowed to change/expand and use her other other skills.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 2:55 pm
I actually enjoy the variety
I dont rely on a person for recipes Instagram is for entertainment

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 3:44 pm
I deleted Instagram. I suggest you do it too. I promise, I am missing out on NOTHING

amother
Cherry

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 3:50 pm
amother Fuchsia wrote:
Yup I agree. I just unfollow... I can't stand it

I've followed certain people for years for hair, fashion, and cooking etc, and when they no longer do what I followed them for, and start to annoy me more than inspire me, I'm out. There's also the monetization of peoples platforms which make me annoyed that they get free stuff, and push clothing or products that they don't really believe in, and walk around thinking they are gods gift. I'm over them and unfollowed them and wish everyone would do the same instead of complaining about how much these influencers annoy them.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 4:45 pm
I wonder what would happen if we used Marie Kondo's method for technology.

zaq

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 5:49 pm
You mean retain only that which sparks joy? Well, I think you have to figure out what "sparks joy" means. I have a feeling that joy means something else in Japanese. I mean, there are things you need that don't necessarily spark joy, and you'd be insane to ditch them just because they don't send you into transports of delight. OTOH, when it comes to true electives, like most entertainment, then yes. If it doesn't produce pleasure, why bother?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media