Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
How to treat itchy foot fungus?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 4:42 am
DS has extremely itchy rash on bottom of foot- white with some red dots...not sure what type of fungus this is or how to treat. I've tried tea tree oil but it doesn't seem to be helping. What else can I try? Are there OTC solutions or do I need to take him to the doc?

Ma3

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 4:47 am
amother OP wrote:
DS has extremely itchy rash on bottom of foot- white with some red dots...not sure what type of fungus this is or how to treat. I've tried tea tree oil but it doesn't seem to be helping. What else can I try? Are there OTC solutions or do I need to take him to the doc?

Either check with Dr to see exactly what it is and what cream they recommend. If you want to try from health food store, MR has a food fungus cream. Expensive but good. I actually used the burn cream from MR for my daughter once, cause I have it and it worked wonders. Cream stains so be careful with linen. I out it at night, put on sock over it and after about a week it was healed completely.

amother
Sunflower

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 6:30 am
If you haven’t yet tried, why not start with an OTC athlete’s foot type cream, such as Lamisil?They also work on other types of fungus, per the package description.

amother
Tuberose

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 9:27 am
Could be coxsackie
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics