Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Are there any kosher restaurants in Caesarea Israel?
Previous  1  2

essie14

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 4:33 pm
DrMom wrote:
So you click on the "leads" Google generates and look at the menus, opening hours, see what teudah they have.

This isn't rocket science.

Seriously. And one time I went into an Aroma somewhere and the cashier saw my mitpachat and right away said to me, "אנחנו פתוחים בשבת"
Meaning, the restaurant is not kosher and I walked out. Obviously I would have looked for a teuda anyway, but if you look religious, most restaurants will tell you that they're not kosher.
Any time I've needed a restaurant in an unfamiliar location, of course I'd click on the link that Google gives me and verify that it's actually kosher. It's takes 30 seconds. Really not rocket science.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 5:10 pm
essie14 wrote:
Seriously. And one time I went into an Aroma somewhere and the cashier saw my mitpachat and right away said to me, "אנחנו פתוחים בשבת"
Meaning, the restaurant is not kosher and I walked out. Obviously I would have looked for a teuda anyway, but if you look religious, most restaurants will tell you that they're not kosher.
Any time I've needed a restaurant in an unfamiliar location, of course I'd click on the link that Google gives me and verify that it's actually kosher. It's takes 30 seconds. Really not rocket science.

That is a very fair cashier I say. Kol hakavod!

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 9:49 pm
OMG! You must go to Ikea in Kiryat Ata which is North of Haifa. Excellent Hashgacha, underground parking. Good value for your money and great food. ( some ikea restaurants were closed when we were there in June but this one was open) we also did Caserea that day) There are also great facebook groups for planning Israel trips...

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 4:03 am
amother Jetblack wrote:
OMG! You must go to Ikea in Kiryat Ata which is North of Haifa. Excellent Hashgacha, underground parking. Good value for your money and great food. ( some ikea restaurants were closed when we were there in June but this one was open) we also did Caserea that day) There are also great facebook groups for planning Israel trips...

The only closed one is eshtaol and from what I understand this is due the fact they built a part of their building on someone else's land and the restaurant is in the part that was illegally built. Therefore until the court settles the matter the restaurant is not allowed to be opened.

amother
Snowdrop

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 4:11 am
amother Wallflower wrote:

Unfortunately there are plenty of restaurants that are actually treif in Israel, e.g. serving pork or milk/meat together, so no assumptions should be made about kashrus without careful research. In Caesarea specifically there are restaurants that serve octopus and other treif seafood.

Isnt pork illegal in Israel?

DrMom

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 4:15 am
amother Snowdrop wrote:
Isnt pork illegal in Israel?

No, it is not.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions