Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
Pediatric Denstist Reccomendation NJ

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 10:29 am
Any recommendations for a denstist in NJ who specializes in special needs children? my child has severe sensory issues and anxiety and so far have not found a denstist who was willing to do an exam without anesthesia- age 4.

Ahuva

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 12:31 pm
Don't know which part of NJ you are looking for. But I highly recommend Dr. Eyal Simchi (aka the magical dentist)
Hes in Elmwood Park, NJ

amother
Marigold

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 8:30 pm
If you are within driving distance I highly recommend Dr Michal (Michelle) Shapiro in Highland Park. She goes above and beyond to work with patients' sensitivities and anxieties.
https://www.highlandparkpediat......com/

amother
DarkGray

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 12:35 am
Dr. Lisa Velasquez, Ocean Pediatric Dental Associates in Toms River, NJ is fantastic! If anesthesia is needed for procedures like cavities etc, they have an anesthesiologist they bring into the dentist’s office.
(732) 473-1123

I have two girls with dental anxiety, special needs etc and they are fantastic

Daffi

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 10:03 pm
Sycamore smiles in tinton falls. I saw Dr. Britni Kearns she was so kind and so gentle. I’ve been looking for forever for someone good and my pediatrician recommended them to me. The office is beautiful and new and everyone was so nice and so patient there. My son is extremely difficult and they made him feel at ease.

amother
Currant

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 11:41 pm
Brick Pediatric Dentistry! Dr Semah, nicest Sephardi guy, tons of frum clientele. Staff is outstanding, patient and amazing!

amother
Silver

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 11:43 pm
Star pediatric Dentistry Dr Verma… so amazing and gentle

amother
Rainbow

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 12:23 am
Daffi wrote:
Sycamore smiles in tinton falls. I saw Dr. Britni Kearns she was so kind and so gentle. I’ve been looking for forever for someone good and my pediatrician recommended them to me. The office is beautiful and new and everyone was so nice and so patient there. My son is extremely difficult and they made him feel at ease.

May I ask who your pediatrician is?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)