Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Day trip to Lakewood

justforfun87

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 3:06 pm
Hi,
We are coming in for the day for a wedding and figured we would check out the "hot spots." Can men come in the kids clothing stores or is that weird? Aside from Amazing Savings any other great stores to peak at? Best dairy lunch spot for family?

cupcake123

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 3:12 pm
Men can ttly come in although there won't be a lot of them.
You want fancier? Pizza Shop?
There's so many. I personally like panini cafe.. a bit nicer and fresh good food more isreali style. For pizza shops I like the Westgate one. For bagels I like bagel king.
Have fun!

justforfun87

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 3:13 pm
cupcake123 wrote:
Men can ttly come in although there won't be a lot of them.
You want fancier? Pizza Shop?
There's so many. I personally like panini cafe.. a bit nicer and fresh good food more isreali style. For pizza shops I like the Westgate one. For bagels I like bagel king.
Have fun!

I want fancier dairy but can have a casual vibe. My kids are like 6-10yrs old so they can behave.

cupcake123

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 3:15 pm
justforfun87 wrote:
I want fancier dairy but can have a casual vibe. My kids are like 6-10yrs old so they can behave.

Then upper crust. There's 2. One is a pizza shop and one is a fancier cafe.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 3:15 pm
Men can go to the kids clothing stores, I always see a few.

LK1

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 3:17 pm
justforfun87 wrote:

Try Caffotaria

amother
Lightyellow

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 3:22 pm
Sugo is a new dairy pizza place, but more restaurant style. Better stuff.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 4:25 pm
justforfun87 wrote:
Hi,
We are coming in for the day for a wedding and figured we would check out the "hot spots." Can men come in the kids clothing stores or is that weird? Aside from Amazing Savings any other great stores to peak at? Best dairy lunch spot for family?

If you go to Amazing Savings, in the same plaza there's a big kids' clothing store on the left side of Amazing Savings. Forgot what it's called.
(I also like Taste for myself and my teen, it's in the buidling behind, same plaza.)
Junee and Junee JR are also right next to Amazing Savings.

If you would want Kava (also a great dairy lunch spot, more upscale than a pizza shop) it's in the same area as Amazing Savings too (not same plaza. Across the 9.)

amother
Cornsilk

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 5:54 pm
justforfun87 wrote:

Try Kalamata or Cafotteria!

keym

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 6:19 pm
Chayalle wrote:
If you go to Amazing Savings, in the same plaza there's a big kids' clothing store on the left side of Amazing Savings. Forgot what it's called.
(I also like Taste for myself and my teen, it's in the buidling behind, same plaza.)
Junee and Junee JR are also right next to Amazing Savings.

If you would want Kava (also a great dairy lunch spot, more upscale than a pizza shop) it's in the same area as Amazing Savings too (not same plaza. Across the 9.)

Sage.
It's more of an outlet, some of last year's styles and therefore more affordable.
Junee Jr is also near there, but I don't think men would be invited in because it's open and attached to Junees.

amother
Cognac

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 6:24 pm
I send my husband into the kids stores sometimes. He gets extra attention because the cashiers know men tend to be clueless lol. Never had an issue, but when I sent DD with Tatty to pick up uniforms she came home saying how bad she felt for him because he was the only man there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries