Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
ATT all business owners- support needed

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 9:44 am
I’m about to launch my own business and I’m terrified. For many reasons I think now is the right timing for me to go on my own but my thoughts keep on going back to what if I fail? What if there won’t be an interest? What if I lose a ton of money?
How did you over come your fears? Did u see siata dishmaya in every step or did it come with more challenge than what you anticipated? So far I have clarity but until my product isn’t out I won’t know if it will take off. Help me calm myself down. I do realize that if hashem has gotten me to this point than obviously he wants me to continue but I’m so scared. Hellllllp

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 12:44 pm
It's really scary! We own a business - took a plunge and went into it praying it won't fail because we had nothing to fall back on. It opened an opportunity for a second business, which is a breakaway bouncing off the first. Similar industries. These businesses did not require much money to start up, I was more afraid of not having any money to live on.

I have an idea for another, completely unrelated business and I'm paralyzed with fear of failing and losing a ton of money. I have a prototype sitting in my house that I haven't been able to look at for over a month.

I have no advice, but I hear you and I'm sending good wishes your way. Good luck!!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 4:09 pm
amother Teal wrote:
It's really scary! We own a business - took a plunge and went into it praying it won't fail because we had nothing to fall back on. It opened an opportunity for a second business, which is a breakaway bouncing off the first. Similar industries. These businesses did not require much money to start up, I was more afraid of not having any money to live on.

I have an idea for another, completely unrelated business and I'm paralyzed with fear of failing and losing a ton of money. I have a prototype sitting in my house that I haven't been able to look at for over a month.

I have no advice, but I hear you and I'm sending good wishes your way. Good luck!!

Thank you! I’m terrified that the service I’m offering won’t be an attraction. I could have it down to a science but if there’s no requests than it can just fail Sad hashem help!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 6:33 pm
Can you run a poll asking if there is interest, and if so, what features/services would people like to see? What is the most important aspect?

If it’s not specific to a Jewish market, you can run a poll on something like Sellametrics.com and get feedback for a more general audience.

amother
Foxglove

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 6:36 pm
Start small and build up.

Save up before you start and be prepared to lose some money. Don't take out loans.

Don't quit your job, do it in your spare time at first.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics