Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
AW 22/23 Ali finds
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 12:04 pm
amother Slategray wrote:
Saw this on Alivibes today, anyone know how the dress runs?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EH2tDWX

I ordered the same. This brand runs true to size- I had two dresses from this brand last season.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 8:20 pm
delete

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Sep 21 2022, 11:39 pm
I just saw the most stunning shabbos outfits posted on Alivibes. I'm all shopped up for shabbos already, but putting it out there in case anyone can benefit.

amother
Tuberose

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 2:51 am
amother Cyan wrote:
I just saw the most stunning shabbos outfits posted on Alivibes. I'm all shopped up for shabbos already, but putting it out there in case anyone can benefit.

The bebe organic copies? The pictures look like they were taken straight from the brand…

So if anyone gets any copies from Ali vibes please update on the actual quality and look.

4g01o

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 11:57 am
I'm getting nervous that my order won't arrive in time for sukkos. I bought them a week ago, and I think they've only shipped part of the order. I messaged them that I need it in a week because yesterday they hadn't even shipped it yet! They said they're shipping it asap....
I don't think I bought it through Ali specials by mistake but its the same stuff...

The name of the store is anco bear. Anyone has experience with them?

https://I.imgur.com/xhERNfg.jpg

What does this mean? It looks like I ordered the same outfit twice. I really hope that I didn't 😬

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 3:29 pm
Fab4 wrote:
I'm getting nervous that my order won't arrive in time for sukkos. I bought them a week ago, and I think they've only shipped part of the order. I messaged them that I need it in a week because yesterday they hadn't even shipped it yet! They said they're shipping it asap....
I don't think I bought it through Ali specials by mistake but its the same stuff...

What does this mean? It looks like I ordered the same outfit twice. I really hope that I didn't 😬

If you go into "my orders" you will see if you ordered the same thing twice....

4g01o

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 3:33 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
If you go into "my orders" you will see if you ordered the same thing twice....

Thanks, bH I ordered 1 set, and it says estimated delivery date 25th September so that's looking good.

amother
Watermelon

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 3:35 pm
Fab4 wrote:

It really doesnt matter how you ordered it its still coming from china and theres no one to talk to. It comes whenever it comes unfortunately

amother
Viola

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 8:04 pm
I ordered these, several pairs, I measured the kids feet first and ordered their real shoe sizes. They came and are amazing - fit is snug which I guess you want for a slip on shoe, and are so so cute. Haven't seen yet how they hold up with wear, etc.

US $22.34 40%OFF | Kids Fur Shoes Children Velvet Shoes Baby Girls Warm Flats Toddler Black Brand Shoes Princess Loafer Chain Moccasin For Winter
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m05Q9Gk

amother
Peachpuff

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 9:08 pm
amother Viola wrote:
I ordered these, several pairs, I measured the kids feet first and ordered their real shoe sizes. They came and are amazing - fit is snug which I guess you want for a slip on shoe, and are so so cute. Haven't seen yet how they hold up with wear, etc.

US $22.34 40%OFF | Kids Fur Shoes Children Velvet Shoes Baby Girls Warm Flats Toddler Black Brand Shoes Princess Loafer Chain Moccasin For Winter
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m05Q9Gk

Thank you for sharing!! Is this a shoe, or more slipper like material?

amother
Viola

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 11:16 pm
The bottom is a real shoe, like could wear outside. That being said it's a soft/velvet feel on top and I don't know if people usually buy this as the only winter shabbos shoe for a kid? My gut feeling is for a real active big kid it wouldn't last the whole winter but easy use mainly inside it would, dunno just a guess I have no prior Ali experience to base off of. So beautiful to get things lkavod shabbos and Yom tov tho! Gut shabbos Smile

Sewsew_mom

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 11:54 pm
amother Peachpuff wrote:
Thank you for sharing!! Is this a shoe, or more slipper like material?

I had these (not sure they were exactly the same) from Ali and my kids wore them to death. They lasted the whole winter and even some days wore them to school.
I think the sole fell off of one at one point we just glued it right back on.

Sewsew_mom

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 11:07 pm
I ordered some Ali items.. And they all run so wide. Ugh. At least most came already now so I can just buy items locally and forget about these..
Just be aware.. Everything is huge so far. But can't complain about the quality honestly. Sewn very nicely and nice material.

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 9:26 am
Sewsew_mom wrote:
I ordered some Ali items.. And they all run so wide. Ugh. At least most came already now so I can just buy items locally and forget about these..
Just be aware.. Everything is huge so far. But can't complain about the quality honestly. Sewn very nicely and nice material.

Most of my stuff weren't very wide, besides for Wynken and Bobo Choses. If you look at AliVibes footer there's a size chart- it says how everything runs.

I just received bracelets for my kids from alivalue. Looks so beautiful

amother
Mocha

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 11:17 am
Sewsew_mom wrote:
I had these (not sure they were exactly the same) from Ali and my kids wore them to death. They lasted the whole winter and even some days wore them to school.
I think the sole fell off of one at one point we just glued it right back on.

What type of glue? I had cute little lace ups and ds was thrilled to match Totty but its coming off.

Sewsew_mom

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 11:25 am
amother Mocha wrote:
What type of glue? I had cute little lace ups and ds was thrilled to match Totty but its coming off.

I think I used Krazy glue.. But a quick Amazon search brought up a bunch of glues.

BOOT BOND Boot Glue - Quick Dry Boot Repair Formula Works In Seconds - Tough But Flexible Glue Seal - Waterproof Boot Heel Fix Works On Shoe Heel Repair, Thick Sole Boots, Sneakers, And More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095.....ss_tl

amother
Gardenia

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 4:52 pm
amother Slategray wrote:
Saw this on Alivibes today, anyone know how the dress runs?

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EH2tDWX

Which color would you get this dress in?

4g01o

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 5:04 pm
amother Gardenia wrote:
Which color would you get this dress in?

I like the maroon one the best

amother
DarkYellow

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 5:42 pm
Can you please link for Ali value bracelets,

Ta

newinbp

Post Sun, Nov 27 2022, 11:06 pm
Anyone ever buy eye glasses on Ali express? Like even the frames and I would have the lenses made here, wondering if anyone has done this and if so please post links or companies you've used tried and true thanks so much Smile
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics