Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Knee high black tights/trouser socks

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 11:19 am
Looking for comfortable opaque black knee high tights. I tried one from target and one from Amazon and they aren't nice and thick and smooth like regular tights. Any suggestions for a good brand to try? Thanks

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 9:59 pm
anyone??

amother
Snowflake

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 10:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
Looking for comfortable opaque black knee high tights. I tried one from target and one from Amazon and they aren't nice and thick and smooth like regular tights. Any suggestions for a good brand to try? Thanks

I got great ones in the dollar store! They’re called trouser socks and look like black opaque.

amother
Lily

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 10:49 pm
Did you try local jewish hoisery stores?

amother
Anemone

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 11:42 pm
If you have a local Jewish hosiery store they should have some good options. I’ve been using Levante knee highs for nude but haven’t tried black yet.
As a side note with maxi skirts I’ve been getting away with knee highs that pass for regular stockings but DH hates them and drops comments when I put them on. Is this weird? Why does he care if he can’t see my full legs anyway?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 11:21 am
amother Anemone wrote:
If you have a local Jewish hosiery store they should have some good options. I’ve been using Levante knee highs for nude but haven’t tried black yet.
As a side note with maxi skirts I’ve been getting away with knee highs that pass for regular stockings but DH hates them and drops comments when I put them on. Is this weird? Why does he care if he can’t see my full legs anyway?

Thanks I'll have to try the Jewish stores I was hoping to order online.

Yes it's for under a long skirt! Why bother suffocating in full stockings Wink

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 11:23 am
amother Snowflake wrote:
I got great ones in the dollar store! They’re called trouser socks and look like black opaque.

Were there smooth and thick and shinyish like real tights? The ones I tried were too sheer and have lines and were rough. Thanks!

amother
DarkGreen

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 11:30 am
I buy the Memoi black opaque knee socks (tights material) in the jewish hosiery store and I love them, I wear them all the time with a long black skirt.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 12:57 am
amother DarkGreen wrote:
I buy the Memoi black opaque knee socks (tights material) in the jewish hosiery store and I love them, I wear them all the time with a long black skirt.

Are these the item? THey are called knee high stockings, or should I be looking for knee socks?

https://www.amazon.com/MeMoi-M.....psc=1

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 1:06 am
I liked Target but that was several years ago.

I bet memoi ones are good
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics