Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Place to walk at night or something else to do

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 3:00 pm
I'd like to get out in the evening and have a little time to myself here and there, but can't think of what to do! I would walk at the lake or in pine park during the day, but it's probably not safe at night.

Ideas of place to walk or just anything to do as time for myself at night, probably 8:30-9?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 10:37 am
Bump. Desperately need a short time to recharge but can't figure out what to do!

Chayalle

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 10:40 am
amother OP wrote:
I'd like to get out in the evening and have a little time to myself here and there, but can't think of what to do! I would walk at the lake or in pine park during the day, but it's probably not safe at night.

Ideas of place to walk or just anything to do as time for myself at night, probably 8:30-9?

Plenty of people walk along North Lake Drive, or 14th street area, at that hour of the night. I wouldn't walk down by the lake, but up on the sidewalk is safe enough.

I also know people go to Bellworks to walk in the evening, especially when the weather gets cold.

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 11:11 am
I used to walk on the sidewalk next to the lake, back when I lived a few blocks away. People would occasionally comment about how brave I was lol. But I often met frum couples walking. It wasn't like I was the only one. And if something was going on a passing couple would warn me. Not sure what it's like now since it's been several years.

stillnewlywed

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 12:37 pm
You can walk around any residential area

Tortoise

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 2:27 pm
Many ladies walk up and down forest, or up and down 14th Street
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries