Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Correct: If Charles loved Camilla he would have made the
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 11:46 am
Do any of you believe the claims of the Australian man that he is a child of King charles and Camilla?

He has very compelling evidence, it is frightening.

amother
Caramel

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 11:52 am
amother Banana wrote:
Do any of you believe the claims of the Australian man that he is a child of King charles and Camilla?

No. If he really had proof they'd do a DNA test. There are weirdos who make all sorts of claims that 99% of the time are total falsehoods.

Just like people claimed Harry was the son of Diana's lover and not Charles...well, I've seen photos of Philip at a young age and the resemblance to Harry at the same age was uncanny. And all the "Anastasias" who claimed to be the daughter of the czar. Etc

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 11:57 am
amother Caramel wrote:
No. If he really had proof they'd do a DNA test. There are weirdos who make all sorts of claims that 99% of the time are total falsehoods.

Just like people claimed Harry was the son of Diana's lover and not Charles...well, I've seen photos of Philip at a young age and the resemblance to Harry at the same age was uncanny. And all the "Anastasias" who claimed to be the daughter of the czar. Etc

He is demanding a DNA test.

He actually looks like them. I really am trying to forget about the interview I watched but I cannot get this out of my head.

One of his children look exactly like princess Charlotte. If you want I can link an article with his proofs.

Also, he is open about the fact that it could be a mistake but his years of research has led him to the royal family and he wants to rule out the possibility.

keym

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 11:58 am
amother Banana wrote:

It's actually irrelevant.

British law of succession is very clear that the Crown and order only goes to those born in wedlock in a legal marriage.
There are some distance royal cousins that some siblings are in the order of succession and some are not, because their parents were or were not married at the time of their birth.

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 12:01 pm
keym wrote:
It's actually irrelevant.

British law of succession is very clear that the Crown and order only goes to those born in wedlock in a legal marriage.
There are some distance royal cousins that some siblings are in the order of succession and some are not, because their parents were or were not married at the time of their birth.

Yes, I know that but it is still unbelievable if it is true and this went undetected for years. The story is slowly emerging.

amother
Caramel

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 12:19 pm
amother Banana wrote:
He is demanding a DNA test.

He actually looks like them. I really am trying to forget about the interview I watched but I cannot get this out of my head.

One of his children look exactly like princess Charlotte. If you want I can link an article with his proofs.

Also, he is open about the fact that it could be a mistake but his years of research has led him to the royal family and he wants to rule out the possibility.

Please. If there was actual real proof he wouldn't need to go to the media or publicize on his own. He'd go straight to the RF and they'd deal with it quietly behind the scenes.

miami85

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 12:23 pm
What I don't seem to understand is "Queen consort" is the standard title for the wife of the monarch, but is usually just shortened to "Queen". I.e. King George VI's wife was "Queen Elizabeth" and then became "Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother".

So why all the emphasis on "consort" part? It sounds degrading.

P.s. according to Wikipedia, the reason Edward abdicated had more to do with religious and public opinion rather legality

"Although legally Edward could have married Simpson, as King he was also head of the Church of England, which at that time did not allow divorced people to remarry. Edward's ministers believed that the people would never accept Simpson as Queen and advised against the marriage. As a constitutional monarch, Edward was obliged to follow ministerial advice.[43]"

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 12:23 pm
amother Caramel wrote:
Please. If there was actual real proof he wouldn't need to go to the media or publicize on his own. He'd go straight to the RF and they'd deal with it quietly behind the scenes.

He tried but they are keeping quiet and ignoring him.

They always deal with things this way. Do not confirm or deny.

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 12:29 pm
Simon Dorante-Day has provided these claims to support his belief that he is Charles and Camilla’s son.

Dorante-Day was born on April 5, 1966, in Gosport, Portsmouth, in the UK.
At the age of eight months, he was adopted by a local couple named Karen and David Day. His adoptive grandparents, Winifred and Ernest Bowlden, had both worked for the Queen and Prince Philip in one of their royal households. Ernest Bowlden also received an Imperial Service Award.

Dorante-Day’s grandmother told him many times that he was Camilla and Charles’ child. “She didn’t just hint at it, she told me outright,” he said.

Dorante-Day’s research has shown him that Charles and Camilla first became close in 1965. He claims months later, in the lead-up to when he was born, Camilla disappeared from Britain’s social scene for at least nine months, while Charles was sent to Australia.

A historian has claimed the hospital where Dorante-Day was born - as listed on his birth certificate - didn’t deliver a single baby during the decade he was born. It’s further believed that the names the parents listed on his birth certificate were “fictitious”.

Dorante-Day claims Camilla kept him until he was eight months old, using the royals and protection officers to help conceal him. He goes on to allege that when he was getting too old, it was arranged that one of the Queen’s former house staff - Dorante-Day’s adoptive grandmother - would have her daughter adopt him.

Dorante-Day said he has recollections of being taken to houses around Portsmouth as a little boy. There he would spend time with the woman he believes was Camilla, while protection officers and his adoptive parents waited outside.

Dorante-Day said his first and middle name - Simon Charles - were given to him by his biological parents. “My adoptive mother told me that it was a condition of the adoption that my name - Simon Charles - stay the same, my middle name stay the same,” he said. “Charles and Camilla had a close friend called Simon at the time.”

amother
Caramel

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 12:33 pm
amother Banana wrote:
He tried but they are keeping quiet and ignoring him.

They always deal with things this way. Do not confirm or deny.

No. If there's real evidence they take care of it. Remember how swiftly QE ordered Andrew to divorce once Fergie's "toe" pictures surfaced? Prior to that, everyone knew Charles and Diana were leading separate lives but she wouldn't sanction a divorce. But once Andrew's marital issues surfaced, the Queen ordered a divorce. Once that was allowed, Charles and Diana were given the go ahead, too.

amother
Caramel

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 12:34 pm
amother Banana wrote:
Simon Dorante-Day has provided these claims to support his belief that he is Charles and Camilla’s son.

Dorante-Day was born on April 5, 1966, in Gosport, Portsmouth, in the UK.
At the age of eight months, he was adopted by a local couple named Karen and David Day. His adoptive grandparents, Winifred and Ernest Bowlden, had both worked for the Queen and Prince Philip in one of their royal households. Ernest Bowlden also received an Imperial Service Award.

Dorante-Day’s grandmother told him many times that he was Camilla and Charles’ child. “She didn’t just hint at it, she told me outright,” he said.

Dorante-Day’s research has shown him that Charles and Camilla first became close in 1965. He claims months later, in the lead-up to when he was born, Camilla disappeared from Britain’s social scene for at least nine months, while Charles was sent to Australia.

A historian has claimed the hospital where Dorante-Day was born - as listed on his birth certificate - didn’t deliver a single baby during the decade he was born. It’s further believed that the names the parents listed on his birth certificate were “fictitious”.

Dorante-Day claims Camilla kept him until he was eight months old, using the royals and protection officers to help conceal him. He goes on to allege that when he was getting too old, it was arranged that one of the Queen’s former house staff - Dorante-Day’s adoptive grandmother - would have her daughter adopt him.

Dorante-Day said he has recollections of being taken to houses around Portsmouth as a little boy. There he would spend time with the woman he believes was Camilla, while protection officers and his adoptive parents waited outside.

Dorante-Day said his first and middle name - Simon Charles - were given to him by his biological parents. “My adoptive mother told me that it was a condition of the adoption that my name - Simon Charles - stay the same, my middle name stay the same,” he said. “Charles and Camilla had a close friend called Simon at the time.”

Those are all claims, no proof. Sounds completely bogus.

imorethanamother

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 12:37 pm
He has brown eyes. Camilla and Charles have blue eyes.

Next!

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 1:01 pm
imorethanamother wrote:
He has brown eyes. Camilla and Charles have blue eyes.

Next!

Apparently he underwent laser surgery as a baby and he has vision problems as a result.

I am not backing him, but his claims are way stronger than some others we've seen.

amother
Caramel

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 2:09 pm
amother Banana wrote:
Apparently he underwent laser surgery as a baby and he has vision problems as a result.

I am not backing him, but his claims are way stronger than some others we've seen.

I wouldn't even believe his claim of laser surgery.
Honestly I'd believe the claim Ronan Farrow is the son of Frank Sinatra before I'd believe this, and I don't believe that one at all.

miami85

Post Mon, Sep 19 2022, 2:12 pm
amother Banana wrote:

to change eye color?

invisiblecircus

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 12:17 am
imorethanamother wrote:
🙄🙄🙄

Nobody here would encourage their sons to marry the woman with the kind of experience you’re talking about. The Queen very much had religious values.

I find it amazing that we are so immersed in this culture that we’ve forgotten how we all live and the values we live by.

Then she should have worried more about Charles' "experience" than that of his future wife!

imorethanamother wrote:
They weren’t secular. The Queen is the head of the church of England, and her official title is “Defender of the faith”. To that end, the church promoted virginity and discouraged divorce. She was a devout Christian and for Charles, also destined for these titles and roles, his actions had to be above board. He had to marry someone with yichus, so to speak, and marry someone who befit the title of queen.

His actions were not above board though! Charles was not living as a religious man. Certainly the C of E promotes virginity, but it is more important to BE a virgin than it is to marry one. Marrying a virgin is not a requirement. Divorce is also permitted although obviously not ideal. A good step towards preventing it is marrying someone to who you are suited to begin with!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics