Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Another travel strollers thread

Another travel stroller poll
Bugaboo butterfly  
 64%  [ 11 ]
Joolz  
 23%  [ 4 ]
Cybex  
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

tweety1

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 8:40 am
After the last travel stroller thread, I think for me the decision is between these 3. The butterfly looks the most interesting to me but it doesn't have a bar. I think a bar is important especially for a travel stroller. I'm ready for more opinions.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 8:42 am
tweety1 wrote:
After the last travel stroller thread, I think for me the decision is between these 3. The butterfly looks the most interesting to me but it doesn't have a bar. I think a bar is important especially for a travel stroller. I'm ready for more opinions.

none of the strollers I’ve ever owned have a bar and I’m curious what the function is

amother
Clover

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 8:48 am
I'm in the parsha of looking for a travel stroller and I asked a hundred people about pros and cons of these listed and it seems like the highest rated is the butterfly

Cookin4days

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 8:50 am
My butterfly has a bar, just need to buy it

tweety1

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 9:26 am
amother Clover wrote:
I'm in the parsha of looking for a travel stroller and I asked a hundred people about pros and cons of these listed and it seems like the highest rated is the butterfly

That's what I find too. Their customer service too is the best rated. But I see cookin4days posted that you can buy the bar separately so I think I have my answer. Interestingly, so far there are 3 votes, 1 by each.

tweety1

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 9:28 am
I'll double check before I buy the butterfly to make sure I can have the bar.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 10:11 am
amother Taupe wrote:
none of the strollers I’ve ever owned have a bar and I’m curious what the function is

The child is more secure, when they want to lean forwards, they have something to hold onto. And for the older child who doesn't want to be strapped in, they're still fairly secure.
And I can't forget the most important use is for them to put their feet up on. All of mine loved to put their feet on the bar.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 10:21 am
amother Azure wrote:
The child is more secure, when they want to lean forwards, they have something to hold onto. And for the older child who doesn't want to be strapped in, they're still fairly secure.
And I can't forget the most important use is for them to put their feet up on. All of mine loved to put their feet on the bar.

fascinating. who knows if my kids would have liked their feet up? lol I never gave them the opportunity

Cookin4days

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 10:24 am
https://www.bugaboo.com/us-en/......html

I bought mine from amazon though and I did see it on target!

amother
Chambray

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 11:33 am
I really like the Joolz stroller base with another brand car seat. The Joolz isn’t too tall/big for someone petite like me, it’s easy to push and it folds easily

tweety1

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 11:34 am
Cookin4days wrote:
https://www.bugaboo.com/us-en/accessories/bars/bugaboo-butterfly-bumper-bar-100046MI.html

I bought mine from amazon though and I did see it on target!

Thank you!

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 1:14 pm
I love my joolz and I bought the additional bar.
What the bugaboo does have over the joolz is that the seat is a little deeper so it holds the baby much better. But the bugaboo is quite a bit heavier than the joolz.

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 1:19 pm
Uppababy Minu.

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 2:27 pm
Im really happy with my Butterfly.
its wider, deeper, and taller than many other strollers, which allows for an older/bigger child
But on the other hand, since it is bigger, it is heavier to carry and slightly bigger when folded
For me that wasnt a concern cuz not really using it for travel.
Gluck with making your decision
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics